Anybody else get really irritated with some of the questions on here?

I feel like some people just ask questions where the answer is obvious and they already know what it is, they just want other people to tell them the same answer they already know.
"This guy I like called me hot today, is that good?"
No it's fricken bad that a guy called you hot. You already know the answer, why ask the question..
"This girl kissed me at the end of our date, does that mean she likes me?" No idiot it means she hates your guts and never wants to see you.
Like really people? Is it really necessary to ask questions that you already know the answer to? Is it really that important to your confidence that other people tell you what you already know? Like knock it off already.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I think people generally want reassurance of things in order to make them feel comfortable. There is no better feeling in life than being for sure and so there will always be a few people asking questions like those.

• Just seems excessive. Reassurance on some things are nice, yes, but a lot of these questions are so obvious that unless you're 6 years old with absolutely zero social skills, you're gonna be able to interpret pretty easily. I just get annoyed when people only say things so other people will tell them what they want to hear

• That's true, but welcome to the internet. I agree but have become so numb to it it no longer bothers me. Not so sure if that's good or bad though? And there will always be a place in this world for the "yes" man. I just hope I'm never one of them.

• Reasonable point, but these people want reassurance because they can barely believe that someone actually likes them as a person. They will grow out of it.

• This question irritates me... 😤😡

What Girls Said 5

• Be the change you want to see. Post interesting questions and don't reply to the silly ones. Eventually people will get the social cue that they're not well received by the community.

• Preeeeeeaaaachhhh. And don't forget the "s/he looked at me, does she like me?"
    When does looking at someone imply that you're interested in them? Eyes wander, we constantly look around. Sure, if someone constantly stares at you like a creep, then it's worth mentioning. But if someone casually looks at you, CALM yourself. It means nothing.

• TRUE. Oh my gosh it annoys me to no end. I hate the what does this mean questions. Unless you have a long ass story with cryptic messages and stuff it probably means NOTHING

• Precisely, or it means exactly what you think it does and you've basically already answered your own damn question lmao

• Those questions are the life of this site. The most asked questions, I personally avoid them.

• Hahahahahahhaa this is so accurate I'm laughing. Fishing for compliments and seeking validation are so common

Also people who comment to say they don't know the answer to your question. How was that necessary in any way shape or form?

• They got no social skills or direction where things are going.