Do you think GAG'ers are being as honest as they could be in terms of answering cast your vote question?

i think most of us only read the the heading but not the details and end up casting a wrong vote.
am i right?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• No, that means the question wasn't asked well.
    Also, people should seriously provide a neutral option, like for example

DID GIVING BIRTH HURT?
    - Yes
    - No

I mean, someone who hasn't given birth but still wants to see the votes will vote either YES or NO randomly. Make a poll that has a "I haven't given birth" or "No comment" or "Other" option.

• 60% of them are being politically correct, 20% of them are breaking the news softly to them , 10% don't give a fuck and say it as it is , 10% are making up bullshit percentages like me.

• Yes I can see that happening - Long questions aren't read - They are skimmed or judged on question title.

• There are types of people
    1. trolls
    2. blunt but honest

And most would be honest because even if we tell you the truth about our opinions because it won't come back and bite us in the butt.

Hence as to why trolls would comment negatively without any issues coming to them in return

• hmmm not at al... i tend 2 focus more on opinions than votes ;)

• I think you're right

• I usually read it all
    but even if read it all, not everyone will answer honestly I think xD

What Girls Said 1

• I am as honest as I can be.
    Some people don't appreciate but rather think I'm trying to insult them. O. o