Unnatractive people on GAG being very Judgmental?

So, a lot lately, Im seeing more and more (Often its the same people), But, Without sounding harsh, Im noticing people, Who aren't very attractive themselves, Being massive tools about other peoples looks.

Like, They say things like they would never date an unnatractive person, and they go on about their high physical demands for a partner and stuff, And its just so... I dont even know a word to describe it? But it really annoys me for some reason.

Again, Im not being mean to these people here, But, Why do they do that? Why, If you are unnatractive, Give your self such immense expectations? Because too me, You just look like a bit of a Nob when you talk about how your partner needs to be 7+/10 when you are a 3-5/10.

Ugh I don't know, Anyone else noticing this? Does it annoy you aswel?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol oh yes they are, what about that guy who raves on a lot about white girls and how that is the only race he likes but yet he can't find a damn girlfriend. And his excuse? "Oh i'm just very pickyyy... ". He can't admit he is just as infallible as the complainers here.

What Girls Said 12

• "They say things like they would never date an unnatractive person, and they go on about their high physical demands for a partner and stuff (.)"

That's not being judgmental, it's having high standards. What someone looks for in a partner is their business, not yours (or anyone else's). Concentrate on yourself, and stop worrying about the personal lives of others.

• But, I undestand having High standards can be good, But, When (As igave in an example below), When im seeing things where girls who are kind fat and ugly, are saying they would only date guys with abs and stuff, and then ugly and fat guys saying they would only date skinny perfect girls.

Where do you draw the line between high expections and just being a blatant, shallow hypocrite?

• Unless they're shaming people they find unattractive, it's irrelevant. If their expectations are too high, then they'll either lower them, remain alone or find someone who meets their criteria. It doesn't affect me, so I don't care.

• Can you learn how to spell?

• Wow, That was a completely deserved little insult there, Thanks. *Sarcasm off*.

English isn't everyones first language you know? its not like you can't understand what im saying is it? -_-.

• Do you not think i am trying to learn? i didn't just wake up one day and magically be able to type in English , and yes, im still pretty bad, i understand that, but im trying :/

im not having a go at you or anything, just the way you said ''can you learn how to spell?'' came across a little bit nasty :/.

• Good. As long as you're trying :))

• Beauty is subjective.
    That is their preference, however our ideal partner tend to be different from the one we meet in real life. What annoys me are people who are no better mocking at others for being unattractive.

• Its people using the internet to their advantage, they have so much confidence online saying this stuff but in reality they are more than likely to not have that much confidence to say it aloud :)

• Thats nothing new here.

• Funny you should mention that I have noticed the same with some anonymous members.

• The word you're looking for... Superficial?
    Haven't noticed it yet

they judge on looks, not on the personality, sucks :/

• I never noticed that

• It's the very reason they are on here instead of out on a date.

• That's indirect compensation. You want someone better than you physically so you'd feel better about yourself. :)

That's their preference and I don't see anything wrong with that.

• They have low confidence so they try to put others down as well.

• They have high standards. 😂 nothing new.

• I mean, Nothing wrong with wanting the best for yoself, But, Damn, How can they be hurtful to people over their looks, When, They look worse themselves, It just baffles me how people can be so... Almost Hypocritical?

• Like, Before, Some chick, Who, WIthout sounding mean, I would say was pretty ugly, Was talking about how she would only date a guy with abs and pecks and shit.

And im like, Well, Why would a guy like that want to date you? stop being so stuck up ffs xD.

• I don't think she was really being stuck up. Why would she be if she's ugly. ? I hate when people do that. There's nothing wrong with but damn don't be so "judgemental"

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah the best we can do when they don't go anon and start sending PM's, is to report them.
    But when they're anon there's hardly more to do than report the posts (as a mod we can hide them for the admin team to check out).
    Unfortunately, I notice the tendency too and it could be one of the reasons why many left GAG.

• The wording of this question if eerily similar to one that was asked by a female user a little while back.

• Cool, Thanks for informing me on that one mate.

• Do you really think i would go through the effort of making another account, To post another version of the exact same question?

No, I have never posted this Question before, Im a dude and I've had this account since January

• Once you have been around for GaG a while longer you will see how many multiple and 'catfish' accounts there are on here. Others have done what you have described so it wouldn't surprise me.

• huh... never noticed it... and i'm here 24/7 :|

• Whos been doing that?

• I ain't wanting to Name and Shame here dude.

• shame on those people for daring to be attracted to those in a higher league
    :\

• Nope... I have not personally witnessed this.

• Coming from the fucking anon tho lol

• If i wasn't Anon, Hate from said people would be a gurantee.

• I said I hate Asian women but hate isn't being sent at me pick your nuts up

• Well thats just kinda mean? I went Anon because the people who im talking about, Are very active, And i know they will probably see this, And i dont want to be the Centre of a Fued here. SO yeah.

• Welcome to the internet

• Im not attractive but i dont bash other people's looks

• Yeah it's annoying asf

• http://oi57.tinypic.com/33msnbc.jpg welcome to GAG broski