I love every bit of GAG. What about you?

I fully understand that there are some people on her with legitimate problems and are asking serious questions. When I come across these questions I try to give constructive advice.

The thing is there are so many ridiculous and nonsensical questions on here that it's hard to take them seriously. I mean an ounce of commonsense and those questions wouldn't need to be asked. I understand there are trolls but I tend to think that many of these questions are serious.

I'm sure this will get some politically correct responses. "You should take everyones problems on here seriously."

Anyways all that being said GAG is a lot of fun and sometimes you can actually help some people out.

Your thoughts on GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• There are thing I love about GAG and things that really make me feel a bit mad and want to give up on this site.

• Yeah me too. The most unfortunate think is the unrespectful behaviour of a few.
    They PM girls with sexist messages, they offend people etc.
    And generally, apart from the PM'ing they do it anonymously so that the only thing that can be done is to remove the posts.
    It's so unfortunate that so many nice people have left GAG. I miss them :-(

• I love the site too. I usually only log on late at night, but still have no real plans of leaving the site anytime soon. I like the silly questions like "What's your favorite soda" and the more serious questions that people really want and need answers to. I just feel like this site has something for everyone and while it's not perfect, I really can't think of anything I'd change to make it any better.

• if they look stupid i just pass let the next person deal with it basically but for me its just those how do i give my boyfriend a good blow job why does he like to cum on my face etc ... just sounds like stupid teens screwing around and if they aren't and you don't know how to do it by now you shouldn't be doing it a little communication with you're partner will go along way

• Yes, same here i love gag :P :P

• I'm getting bored of gag to be honest, but it does make time goes faster from time to time

• I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GaG! yay

• Me too. It's a great fun.

• I like GaG and I think I enjoy now when I'm a bit older than I did at 22.

• I used to but not anymore

• You like guys every 2 mins asking if dick size is important?

• I hate you all

• i love gag so much... thanks for those who give superb contributions...

• I think there are a lot of people who have some very important they are curious about and have no they can talk to about it in real life.

There are people who I have a hard time with who say "What should I do" or "what do you think about this". Are you looking for the opposite sex to answer or just anyone?

Also I understand the "Under 18" people need answers to their questions but in all seriousness if an adult answers that question and the asker takes it seriously and something bad happens the adult and this site COULD be in trouble.

Just my thoughts.

• It's fun, no doubt about that. Sometimes infuriating. But fun, more often than not. Keep it lighthearted, don't take yourself seriously, and it's cool.

• I love every bit of GAG as well. I want to have sex with GAG!

What Girls Said 9

• GAG IS amazing. The best place to come to help others. Love the community. People are always interesting and fun!!! It's wonderful to learn about different countries and different culture. Can't say it enough I love you GAG😊

• I love you <3

• GAG is getting boring. not as fun as when i first joined

• I joined recently and I really like it!
    But I don't like those narrow minded questions, or people that just ask the same question, like they didn't even listen to the advice given to them at the last question

• i giggle a lot

• I hate it but I'm disabled so I have too much free time on my hands

• It's okay.

• Agree. I do too. ^_^

• I do too!!