It is much easier if we add a "reply" button like that on Twitter, right?

Then we do not have to mention people, and we can reply any comment and replies while we are anonymous and receive comments and replies from anyone even they are anonymous.

Should we have a change on that?

• Yes, we need it.
  • No, we do not need it.
I mean, for example, I answer anonymously in a question and someone other the asker replied me, then I cannot let him know that I replied him unless he came back to check.

Most Helpful Guy

• Na I don't think so. And besides, I actually like the "mention" thing they added.

What Girls Said 2

• That's not how it is now?

• I mean, for example, I answer anonymously in a question and someone other the asker replied me, then I cannot let him know that I replied him unless he came back to check.

• non needed.

• If I comment anonymously on a post and someone replies me, I can reply him/her directly if there is such a button.

What Guys Said 2

• We so need it - People are having a convo on your opinion and it is nothing to do with you yet you are notified everytime they talk.

• feedback noted...