How do you delete questions on gag?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no way to delete anything you post, but ladymcbeth gave the best suggestion, just disavow your question.

The Admins no longer remove questions by request anymore, whether you message them or report it, unless it breaks the posting guidelines or you have a very good reason, it will not be taken down.

To disavow one of your questions, view your questions page, find the question you don't want anymore, and hover over the broken chain link icon on the right side of the page. A bubble should come up asking if you want to disavow it.

After you disavow a question, it will disappear from your questions page, be permanently set to anonymous, you won't get any notifications if anyone comments on it, and you won't be able to get the question back later.

What Girls Said 7

• You can't but you can stop getting notifications from your questions and essentially pretend it doesn't exist

• You report it... I don't think you can actu

• After 24 hours you can disavowal a question so it doesn't show up on your profile but that's it.

• How I do this?

• Lol! I got down voted for that? Wow! Anyways... Go to questions on your profile and click on it and it will give you the option.

• Oops they updated. Its the black broken oval looking symbol at the bottom on the question as you scroll to see them all. You should see the gender you requested (pink, blue etc..) if you asked it anon, a star if you picked a hmo and then the black one. Click it.

• Once the question is posted there is no way of deleting it.

• So is there forever for my grand kids to see? Nooooooooooo!

• Sorry it's true. So don't post anything you may regret later.

• I already have. Now my grand kids are going to find out I secretly like obese wom... women to be treated equally in society. That was close.

• You have to contact an admin. @girlsaskguys

• You can't muhahahaha

• What? That's silly...

• You cannot delete questions and the admins cannot delete them unless they violate the guidelines. You can only disavow them which means the question goes in anonymous mode, it gets removed from your profile and you won't get further notifications for it.

What Guys Said 7

• I am afraid you can't unless you can get admin to do it - The best you can do is disavow a question.

• Only the admins can do it, but they'll only do it if there's a very good reason.
    At the bottom of the web page you'll see a contact form, via this form you can contact them and request assistance.

• You can't.
    You can disavow it after 24 hours and go anon.

• You can't!

• You can't...

• no way to do it :)

• you can't do that