Are most people on this site esoteric spiritualists?

the beliefs of people on site are esoteric and spiritualist... why? Is this why people like Deepak Chopra are big now, because there is some agenda to turn the world spiritualist?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but some are. You can find every type of people here.

There's always an agenda by every group to gather more and more people to their group. It's necessary for their survival and dominance.

• ok...

so this is why you want to recruit... sorry, there's no reason why a person has to get in.

• you do it to others all the time... i'm not from your culture, i don't socialise as you do lol.

• So you are definitely that tenofthepeaks or whatever it's called?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know what you're talking about.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a full blown hardline atheist.
    Once you're dead, you're dead. The end. "You" cease to exist and the particles once known as "you" become bugs, worms, plants etc
    We are basically biological machines. Nothing more.

• ok... lol... fool.

• I didn't insult your beliefs, it would be nice if you refrained from insulting mine.

• haha... ok.

• New-Age is just very enticing, even though it holds little basis in actual science (apart from meditation, which does calms your body for real). The Internet made it much easier for people to find alternative beliefs and paths in life.

• What the hell is a esoteric spiritualist? I though esoteric meant something had equal dimensions.

• "esoteric" means inner circles, something hidden and not well known

• intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.

• Thats the real def. of it

• I don't even know what an esoteric spiritualist is.

• you lolol.

• You are seriously a disrespectful fuck.

• lolol... you've disrespected me fool... but i'm not that bothered.