How long does it take to become a master?

I've been in GAG for 5 days and now I'm in the third level, I mean "3 Xper". I want to become a master lol how long does it take? how long did it take you to become a guru? how many levels exist before you become a master?

Holy fuck, I thought it was easier :(

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 9

• Well I just finally became a Guru today and I've been here since 2013. I've noticed some people joined 2014 and are Masters as well or are extremely close.

It really depends on how much time you dedicate and I'm on here just about 24/7 so yeah that's an awful lot. Now I have to reach 50,000 before I'm a master so yeah it's going to take some time. I'd say 1.5-2.5 years until you're a Guru but you could prove me wrong.

There's 9 levels and then Master is next followed by Guru. Here just click the link and either it'll pop up automatically or click how much xper points does it take to reach each level:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

• I've been posting pretty consistently since around Christmas time and I'm going to be a guru tomorrow. There's, pathetically, not a day that goes without me posting at LEAST 10 opinions.

So it takes a bit, unless you've got the time to be as dedicated as Klaatu.

• It took me almost two years to be a Guru. I would say another two years if I'm still here to become a master. It depends on how much time you put in here.

• It takes a few years to become a master, my dear. You need to have at least have 50000 xper points. If you're very active on this site and earned so many points in very few time it might take a year and a half at the very least.

• Let's hope I do it quickly :) thanks :D

• Good luck!
      Few friendly tips:
      1. Read the posting guideline rules, so you don't lose xper from posting that breaks the rules.
      http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts
      2. Try to write good mytakes. In other words, they are gag articles. If you write a good article, chances are your mytake/article will get promoted and you'll earn 50 xper points if it's featured you'll earn 100 more xper points.
      3. If you want to earn 100 xper points right now, then connect with facebook or google account.

• Lol you got a ways to go my friend.

• I'm almost a guru and I been on here for 5 months. It'll probably take an extra 5 to be a master.

• I think it took me like 7 months to become guru. I had no life when I signed up.

• I've been here since January of this year and I'm only at Xper 6 lol. I'm guessing it depends on how much you're on, but everyone gets there! Also I like your ambition!

• It depends on how much time you are willing to spend here.