Did you ever get that awkward feeling a family member is on here or joined GAG?

I'm scared out of my mound which is why I went anonymous. I think a sibling of mine is on here. I'm going to have a heart attack! 😨
Have you ever seen someone screamed "NOOOOOOO!" 😰 in slow motion? I had to make my profile provate just to make sure. If it's so this might be the end of me and GAG. I'm so screwed!

I don't know if it's officially them but it's not like I can just go and ask. They asked an anonymous question and posted a pic but not completely showing their self. I asked a question to verify and they had something in common and I'm scared out of my mind 😥

Goodbye GAG and everyone apart of it...

Updates:
Yeah it wasn't who I thought it was. Unless that gag member lied to me. Anyway thanks guys.

1|0
13|6

Most Helpful Guy

• So what's wrong with being here? Any contentious issues can always be asked anonymously, just as your doing now.

For what it's worth, I know my sister has been on here. It was her that told me about it!! I don't know her profile pic, or anything about her here, or even if she's still here. If she is here still, she sure as hell knows who I am. She's never let on one way or the other.

Considering how many sibling must be on different social media sites, then there's a good chance one or more of your siblings are here.

0|0
    0|0
    • You will soon know if they have guessed it's you!!

• Show All
    • Always welcome! Take care, stay safe!!

• Thanks for MHO!! I hope it works out OK and that you haven't been discovered!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. I'm your grandfather.

0|0
    0|0
    • And who am I?

• Show All
    • I. m not our father, I'm Luke's father. He was named after me. But he is your father's brother, well half brother. I got a little wild with another woman while chasing through the galaxy.

• And no, I didn't die. The force kept me alive.

• Just use incognito mode or something. If you don't have pictures of yourself on here they probably wouldn't figure it out anyways.

0|0
    0|0
    • But that's just it I do. Plus my name is obvious. I'll have to change everything about my profile. No delete my account and start a new one. But it's not even worth starting over I know too many people on here and I'll be at level one all over again.

• You can change your user name once.

• @Thrifty I don't think you can do that anymore ever since Mentions came out.

• hahahha i wonder how they'd feel that i have 150k Xper here :|

0|0
    1|1
  • No, luckily never.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause my family doesn't understand English (except sister)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Oh damn. Can't you just look at her/his phone or laptop while she/he is using it? :o
    I mean just take a look and check if you see this website. Or check her/his last seen and stalk what she/he is doing when her/his profile says that she/he just answered a question. Good luck!

3|0
    0|0
    • We aren't that close they're grown.

• Family? No... Classmate? Yes!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had this feeling. The only person in my family who's speaks English is my younger sister and she doesn't care about the site, so I don't have to worry about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • can't you check their username somehow?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have no idea what it is or if it's really them. They asked a question anonymously.

• No. Even if my siblings were here, I wouldn't mindm I'm not ashamed of anything, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why can't both of you be on here...

0|0
    0|0
    • We just can't. I need my privacy plus they're a snitch and older.

• Show All
    • Yes I'm talking my name and photos. Even if I were to take my profile photos down I've still posted quite a few selfies with those stupid questions everyone asks.

• Well that sucks. I still don't think I'd go but if it's gonna bug you that much then I guess.

• I don't feel like a family member is on here. But, if one were I'd change my info.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? Why would you leave because of that?

0|0
    0|0
  • What's gag?😂😂

0|0
    2|0
    • Welcome newby GAG stands for girlaskguys

• No, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never. No one in my family can speak English so I believe I'm free from being spotted by them on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... I have.

1|0
    0|0