Girls, if you're changing in your room (so you're naked) and someone comes in, what's the first thing you will cover?

So you're all naked and someone comes in, what's the part you will cover first, knowing that you can't hide behind something or don't have anything in front of you that will help you hide both.

• Breast
  • Private part
  • Stay naked and don't cover
  • I'm a guy but i want to know the answer
hahahah all of your answers are making me smile :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont get why they most would hide their breast considering all the revealing clothes these days lol is it just me or does this not make sense? plus guys have nipples too I really dont get what they are supposed to hind considering you can see their boobs just not the nipple lol I would hide my vag if I was a girl screw hiding my boobs lol

• i asked myself the same question. i would hide my private part right away. But maybe they have their own reasons? who knows :)

• Most of their "private parts" are hidden already. Just keep your legs close together and only the very front part will show, and if it is not shaved, it is hidden behind hair. The breasts, however, are prominent and not hidden at all. So, they go to hide the breasts first,

What Guys Said 11

• I'll shout.
    "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!" like Al Pacino.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/AVQ8byG2mY8/maxresdefault.jpg

• Anyway seriously. I will just turn around and tell him or her.
      "Yes , I am in. Now let's not make this weirder than it is."

• @Phoenix98
      the way I am holding my little friend may vary from Al Pacino's but probably not by much/

• Lol wow haha
      -he said as he munched as freshly made Carmel corn and yes the Carmel corn is real-

• hahahhahha first i would knock da door... it's rude to enter someone's room like this :p

• I'd say hello, do you mind?

Then I'd give them the shoo gesture
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...10-09-04-20h01m50s130.png

• Usually my manhood i will cover...

• Boobs of course!!! Ill just let my junk hang like usual lol.

• I would "tweak" ( I can't) and rap like Iggy to make them leave as this is guaranteed to make them horrified and leave.

• id imagine girls would cover the pussy cuz its is more embaressing, boobs ehh is already out there everyone can tell what size you are.. vag not as many people has seen what happends down there but im a guy so i picked d

• i agree with you :) thank you for answering.

• hahahah maybe? ;)

• So u like big hands I actually like regular cotton panties. It reminds me of a schoolgirl. You could say u like big hands I like big panties

• my groin area

• I will say hey sup girl oh nvrmnd i will come later after coming out of the room some part of me regrt it nd also i will like it too to be honest

• I hide nothing. They should have knocked and now must face the consequences.

• Interesting that most girls are covering the boobs.

• i know right! i'm quite happy that i asked this question. it's very interesting :)

• it won't change, i would still cover myself and hit him ;)

• That's a bummer!

What Girls Said 19

• I would probably hide my boobs first. Then I would realize that my private part is exposed, get embarrassed and then cover that part too.

• Personally I'd be too busy kicking them right the fuck out to cover up anything. So I chose C, not because I want to be seen naked. I just want them out of the room.

• I would hunch over lol. That covers all, least buttocks. But the butt wouldn't be turned to the person. BAM! Mindblown XD

• I have 2 hands for a reason. Guess having smaller boobs helps in this case since easier to cover with just one hand

• I'd just put my arm across my boobs and the other hand would be covering my lady parts.

• I'll attempt to cover my boobs and the lady parts. Attempt being the keyword lol. I don't know how much covering I'll be doing with one arm and my DDDs lol. But then the chances of me actually being nude in a public place are very slim.

• Changing in your room is hardly a public place, though it suddenly became a very pubic place. lol

• A pleasure Char. I'm so absent minded I've been caught or seen nude time and again. Last year I was asleep spreadeagled on the lounge and my then partner walked in from a function with 5 of her friends (guys and girls)/ I just got up and greeted them and asked them what they'd like to drink and went into the kitchen to get the wine. They had gone out to the verandah and i put on some clothes before serving the wine. It was like nothing happened till one of the girls asked to see my huge scar from my operation again. Everyone cracked up laughing at how I made everyone so comfortable considering I hadn't met any of them before

• @openhearted65 lol I would've been mortified

• I yell before I cover anything, and then I simultaneously cover my tits and vag.

• I'd like crouch down right away so that way both of them get covered!

• Both. I actually always lock whenever it's time to change. People can't come in my room whenever they want to.

• Depending on who it is if its my girlfriend then no i won't bother if its anyone else ill go for my privates first

• i'd run to the closet ahhahaha

• Chest area first.

• Look them dead in the eyes and say " well, are you going yo jest stand there gtfo now!" 8)

• My private part.

• From my experiences, my sisters and I share the same room. My breasts.

• My right hand goes to cover my vagina and the left over my boobs. When someone walks in and I'm naked my hands have a mind of their own and know what to do lol. Fortunately they're involuntary actions. I usually lock the door before I change tho.

• Arms to cover boobs, but I'd crouch or lift a leg in the way so my crotch is covered.
    Or id bend forward

• Private parts.

• Throw one arm across your boobs and put your hand over your crotch?