How do I reply to someone who posted on my question?

i just started using this today actually and i don't know how to reply to someone back on my own question.. lol i don't know if i did it right but how do i?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a tiny blurb thing next to his post

• omg... this is so embarrassing... thank you

• Bottom right corner if u can't find it click on my profile and i will see what i can do

• Dont be i didn't know stuff when i got on either. People are nice here and ask anybody they will be glad to help u. And welcome! Have a great nite

What Guys Said 5

• At the bottom right hand side of the comment you will see two little things that look like speech bubbles/message bubble looking things. Just click on that and you will be able to reply.

• Post on the post that he made for you or just PM him

• just comment on his opinion.. :)

• Well you check your notifications and see if someone replied and to reply back you hit the little square thingy at the bottom right

• Click on the comment boxes that are there in the right lower corner of the opinions.

What Girls Said 5

• Have you like never used a website at all? No Facebook or Instagram or anything? I teenager that can't figure out a website... yeah ok.

It's the little bubble on the bottom right corner of each of everyone's opinion or comment.

• There is an icon by the words. It looks like 2 speech bubbles. Click on it and you should be able to reply. A text box will pop up.

• i think you've got ur answer but i came to say welcome to GaG! :)

• Click on the comment button.

• there should be a little chat bubble above their comment on the right side. you can click that and a box will open and you can enter your response.
    you can also tag them if you type @ and their username
    @mxcvx
    like that
    haha

• oh the tagging didn't work? maybe you're too low of a level right now..