The most annoying question/answer on gag?

I was about to ask smth, then i was like ok how do i make a question to get more diverse answers... then i was like, f**k it.
A lot of similar questions and people give similar predictible answers. no point at all.
So what are the most annoying questions or answers on gag in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• So far I haven't seen the most annoying question but I have seen many annoying answers. Like 'whatever, who cares, you fucked up'

If you don't have something relevant to say just leave the question instead of making the asker feels annoyed with you.

What Guys Said 11

• I think the long question where you lose your train of thought halfway through.

Answers - Anything abusive is unnecessary

• I have the attention of a kiwi, and I approve this... shiny! *Runs away*

• The questions that are written by someone who don't use a single comma or period. I ain't a grammar nazi but some people write MULTIPLE PARAGRAPHS without a single fucking punctuation mark. If anyone comments on their writing, they say some shit like "This isn't an English class". You kidding me brah?

• Well im not a native English speaker, so me and other people can have all kinds of mistakes.

• That's understandable for those who don't speak Englsih well but being a native speaker myself, I can clearly tell when one is a native speaker.

• The abusive and insulting opinions are very annoying but mostly when you ask a question and someone responds with "i dont know"... oooook thankssss lol

• Questions that alienate or attempt to cause a reaction upon others such as misogynist, race, homophobic, attacks other users, and etc. These questions don't help in creating a friendly community.

• I typically don't answer the questions that annoy me on here.

• I hate the rate me questions

• boob, penis, labia questions

• Any answer Klaatu51 gives. Always extremely shallow and basic responses just to get XP.

• Um, none to be honest.

• i don't know mommy

• Not all men/women are like that!

• Generalization!!!

What Girls Said 10

• The penis questions like every 5 seconds.

• Definitely one of the most annoying is " is my dick too small?"

• along with are my boobs too small?

• Yes, or girls asking if their vaginas are ugly because theirs doesn't look like the ones they see in porn. Just all the insecurity is annoying.

• The STARING questions. "I stare at her every day in THAT WAY. Does she know I like her?" or "He stared at me for 3.26 seconds does he like me?"

Instant *headdesk*

• stupid questions pisses me off, but some more than others like the penis questions. I have a block list for those people who ask or is insecure about their penis

• The "do they like me" questions. I don't know if the like you only they can answer that.

• Does he / she like me?

He touched my arm, does he like me?

• I hate all of the questions that are like "how do you know if a boy likes you" *plants hands in face* please just stop. At least tell us why you want to know this! Or maybe look onto one of the other 5 billion versions of those on GaG.

• Question about penis size, crushing, sex thing. Stop this nonsense please

• Is my penis too big?

• Obvious questions...
    Questions that don't seem like the person means it
    or confusing questions