Do you think GAG is a forum only for the 18-35 age group with it being unwelcoming to those under 18, or over 35?

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think it's unwelcoming to those groups. i think the better way to put it is because there's not as many members in those groups they aren't as acknowledged and therefore may be treated a little differently by certain users because they do stand out.

What Girls Said 12

• Not at all. I have valued many peoples opinions of all ages, from the under 18 to the over 35 @dipsy provides great advice to others. He is a valued member of gag :-)

• What makes you think/feel that you're not welcome here?

• i think 'Unwelcoming' maybe is the wrong word. But, i always feel it is a place for the age group I set out. You people always get hit with being viewed as not old enough to be part of the convos, and the older people just seem ostracised. Maybe that is because the social age is not the worl we grew up in and still feel an unease in

• They do pick on the younger users who haven't seen as much as they have. Sometimes they tell them off for saying stupid things but haven't we all done that when we were young?

• nah... everyone is welcomed here... :)

• I think that the site should be forum for every age group, but unfortunately I feel like the "ideal" age group for many members here is around 20. If you're under 18 you are directly seen as immature by lots of gagers (not near everyone though).

• Yeah, if your under 18 your opinion doesn't matter to most.

• I know I have told you that I find your opinions welcome and, and I think others have also. But even you have to admit many of the younger set get weird on here. so it is not just by age, but by maturity that most of us judge and you are mature enough to be respected by most.

• It does if you're mature, which most of us are. :)

• plenty of under 18 around here and most of them are really cool

• Under 18s are seen as babies and over 35 are seen as parents.

• So depending on the age of the person an over 35 is like getting advice from a parent and advoce from an under 18... well they haven't had much experience.

• But sometimes you need advice from the old.

• Not really. This site can be for all ages.

• No not really, you guys got more life experience, you guys can help out well

• I think this site and any site in internet is bad for people under 18, and maybe bad for people over 35, have worse sites and I don't even go to others because they are all bad or worse and sick, all internet is bad for everyone if you use sites to talk with people and let them free because the internet is dominated by the vocal minority of sick people who always will be more vocal because they live for their sickness, unhapiness, depression, wanting to create or promote bad life for others too, and also the majority don't have life and work to force sick things on others and make everyone get worse life with their influence, but is worse for the mind and development more for people under 18 and over 35, I think this.

• Personally I think that everyone should be welcomed here but sadly those who are younger than 18 years old have a hard time here

What Guys Said 8

• I hope not that means I'll have to hang up my gloves soon. GAG pretty cool nothing overwhelming pick carefully who you choose to follow and you'll be alright.

• I noticed a pattern - under 18's usually ask dumb and predictable question. Over 35+'s usually post some of the weirdest shit here. So weird that more often than not I'm left wondering if they were sarcastic or actually delusional.

• I welcome >35 but under 18 not as much.

• I haven't really had a problem personally, but I've seen it happen to others.

• I've never had a problem or seen someone else with a problem with <18 and 35+

• Of course not :)

• Yeah i sense that too. I thought i was the only one

• A flirt forum for some dudes n babes