Is Chick180 gone from gag?

Maybe the creepy basement dwellers pissed her off

Most Helpful Girl

• She was so awesome, definitely one of the coolest and funniest chicks here. This is sad news.

What Girls Said 14

• If she is It doesn't really bother me much.
    I've been on Gag for 6 years and have seen many come and go.
    She's just one of them.

It always comes as a shock to me when someone leaves Gag though... because usually they tend to be one of the most active members.

• many people leave lately though... but she left quite suddenly wasn't she?

never understood this "come n go" thing... personally i'll never go :p

• Yeah she passed me , lol.
      Wish I had as much time on my hands

• @Stacyzee She is not just ordinary person. She's got best thighs in the universe

• GaGers have been leaving without a trace..

Maybe a GaGer monster has been abducting them all?

I honestly didn't notice she was gone.

• I never had any interactions with her so it's not terribly upsetting to me. I'm sorry to people who are upset though.

• She was nice and I got along with her but she was extremely boring. It was like communicating with a wall.

• Oh ya just seeing her comments you'd think she's a bitch 3/4 of the time hahahaha. @cincinnatiredsfan

• @Asker I didn't think she was a bitch really. I'm like her, because I'm blunt too.

• Last week she said said she was thinking if leaving, so here we are.

• didn't even notice she's gone

• Yeah she gave me her kik and bounced

• I didn't notice. She was active a few days back

• She was going to he leaving for awhile now. I know the reason why. I think a lot of people do

• She's been talking about leaving for a few weeks.

• I know she was thinking of leaving, but I don't know why exactly.

• It looks like she left.

• Yeah, she is. Why did she leave?

• She did mention to me once she was going to deactivate her account after finals or something. But I didn't even think about it until now that she's gone :(

Lots of weirdo creeps on this site tho, you know?

• Oh, ok, so that's why she left. I get why she'd want to though.

• Damn basement dwellers. Wish they would just disappear. Along with Kardashians and ISIS. Wish they'd all just dissappear. lol

• Life can be so unfair.

• I don't know. I don't keep track on people.

What Guys Said 30

• She was here last night - She mentioned the other day she was thinking of leaving - Account not active now, surprised she left quietly - I had heard she proved she wasn't fake.

• :( she was a funny one... sucks as much as mistnjnja leaving...

• Yes, she is now gone from GAG.

I didn't mind her. We had some good conversations but out of every popular user on GAG, she had to be the most boring one.

• Really? that kinda proves hot girls are boring?

• @manos From my experience, girls in my age group (and girls in your age group) are boring for the most part, regardless of what they look like.

I will say, girls I find attractive (whether you find them "hot" or not), are usually the most boring. They never party, do anything social, have any hobbies, etc.

• "I will say, girls I find attractive (whether you find them "hot" or not), are usually the most boring. They never party, do anything social, have any hobbies, etc.". At ages 15-25?

• Yeah he left but it was a planned thing.

• *she

• Ya i remember her mentioning to me she was gonna leave after finals or something. But still... :'(

• Looool creepy basement dwellers
    I love that one

• Doesn't really bother me, I never spoke to her.
    I get people will miss her because you were friends, but not me, ahaha.

• lets find out. ima tag her and check out her profile

@Chick180

• I don't think I've ever seen her. So we'll see in the profile after I mention her.

@Chick180

• Yeah she is.

We inboxed each other here and there. She said she was going to delete her account because of all the trolls/stupidity in general. This also happened after some anon posted her profile pic and asked "rate me" I think thats what drew the line. She was pissed about it

I gave her a preemptive goodbye, she reciprocated, and now she's gone lol

• what? non another one... nooooooooooooooooooo.. she was talking about leaving a while ago, but I didn't think she would actually do it... not without saying good bye at least :(

• Well shit. I'm gonna mourn this for a couple seconds and then move on with my life.

• I know, she was so hot!

• She is not the only one. A few others that were regulars have inactive accounts. I think GAG has been infested with creeps who are chasing these ladies away.

• Never talked to her, she was quite rude in giving opinions but she was cool (and smokin hot). Sad that she had to leave probably because of stupid basement dwellers.

• She was enduring a bunch of crap from bitter guys so...

• she told me shed be leaving today. thankfully, i got her contact info b4 she disappeared :)

• "I got her contact info b4 she disappeared"

Thanks for rubbing it in for us NegroDamus!

• @Ihav2fart

hardly -_-

• It happened to you again today with someone posting a pic from your profile?

• Which one was she? Snarker #93, Pedantic #12 or Turkish Person #129054?

• the g@g old guard is changing
    long live the new kings and queens

• She Audi 5000

• She is gone gone o gone... RIP.

• Yep she's gone, it soo sad that soo many great G@Gers have been leaving G@G lately :'(.

• I thought she was still here yesterday

• Would you have cared as much if she didn't have a picture up at all? I think people care only because they think she was hot which is probably the reason why she left because people both trying to be creeps or trying to "befriend" her were probably just annoying. She was a nice commenter but she was no more special than anyone else. All these guys are just making a big deal out of it because they thought she was hot.

• Ikr, i haven't seen her, but as i see in the comments, they say:《these legs, she was so hot》 e. t. c.

• I will miss sending her nudes, asking for nudes, her blocking me, me making new accounts to send pics to her.

and jacking off to her profile

• You're one of them. The creepy basement dwellers. FUCK YOU.

• Troll? Maybe I am maybe im not. You'd like tot hink i was lying sultant, you in love with chick180 lol

• Nd yes im trolling sultant, you're my favorite person to troll. be seeing you.

• ye she was found out as a catfish n left :D

• she wasn't a catfish actually.

• Actually, hear me out... it wouldn't surprise me if she was a "catfish."

First of all, she just happened to be a young girl, wearing a tight party dress as her profile photo (already a sign.)
      Second of all, she barely did anything at all. I saw her ask a question ONE time and every time she would answer a question, it was an extremely short response which lacked any kind of detail and often didn't answer the question.
      Third of all, she constantly "complained" about how guys would harass her, which could be said about any girl. But she really did get harassed a LOT, supposedly. I wonder if she would tease guys in their inboxes and act like she was harassed?

I'm not saying I'm 100% sure she's a "catfish" but it wouldn't surprise me at the same time.

• I remember seeing on my other account here that she wasn't a catfish, she already proved it I love how all these guys want to think otherwise.

• Good for her. Hopefully she spends more time in the "real" world. That girl needs to get f--cked!

• I liked her a lot. she was a feisty one. the hottest one here too.

• And 2 girls disliked, that proves that girls are fucking jealous to each other

• Yeah a bunch of ugly jealous girls here lmfao

• Man, she always used to comment on my opinions despite my being anon, we'd have banter, I'll miss her around here because she was one of the only cool people and she was spicy! lol

• She was so spicy lol. It was so entertaining to watch her just go after people hahahaha. Her sarcasm was irreplaceable lol.

• Yeah, she was self assured for a comparative youngster!

• 0|0
  • another catfish bites the dust