How many Most Helpful Opinions (MHO's) do you have?

Also, what is your MHO percentage ("%")? And tell me when you started here on GAG, so I can compare myself with others.

I just reached a milestone: One of my opinions was recently picked for my 50th career MHO here in GAG. That's pretty impressive, considering I've only been on GAG since January 17th of this year. My MHO percentage is 9%, which is't bad either. Mind you, I have also answered many questions which already had a MHO picked for the question (so I had no chance on those) AND I'm blunt with people, so I won't lie just to win someone's approval for a better chance of getting MHO. Let's not forget some people pick MHO for irrrelevant or stupid reasons.

@Hannah591 You are one of the few questions who answered all of my questions and you thoroughly explained your opinion. Thanks! And may the MHO rate be ever in your favor!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 461 MHO's and a percentage of 14%. I was on 13% for ages and worked out how much I'd need to get 14% and it seemed impossible to reach, but I somehow managed it. :)
    I've been here since 4/30/2013.

What Girls Said 7

• I have 224 MHO's, but that only brings me to 10%. I need to stop posting comments that I KNOW won't get me MHO... it's bringing my score down!

• See, with me, I don't care. I will be blunt and disagree with the asker, whether they like it or not.

I feel people with an insanely high MHO percentage rate are just butt-kissers and do whatever it takes to get the MHO.

• Detailed and thorough doesn't make it helpful though. Sounds to me like you're a bit bitter and think your advice is better than other people's. Being condescending won't get you MHO.

• @GirlsScotsRevenge I would agree with quality over quantity but you need quantity to achieve quality. My opinions are always on point.

And my advice IS better than most people on here. Unlike many other people, I answer the question on point, use all points of view, and encourage the asker, instead of using childish insults on certain questions.

• 14% and 130 MHOs... umm I think I started sometime around last August

• 57 out of 322 and I am a 18% :-)

• I have 727 MHO's and 10%

• I only know I'm 10% right now. Don't know how many

• 93 out of 1,814 or 5%

• You have the lowest rate so far out of all of the answers.

• nope I'm not look at the guys' opinions.

• At the time I had posted that comment, you had the lowest rate out of every person who answered it.

Don't worry though. People pick MHO's for stupid reasons and ignore stellar advice.

• 5 out of 134. 4%.

• Wow, that's a terrible percentage. How are your answers usually?

• I give the best answer I can. I'm not terribly concerned about the percentage. I've seen MHO go to 4 word answers.

• Exactly! I use the most thorough and detailed answers, and I ALWAYS answer on point, and I know people who barely even answer questions with a higher MHO percentage.

What Guys Said 16

• 902 MHO out of 1,500... so 60%. I've been here since August last year, but vanished for about 6 months during the winter while I was really busy with other things.

I generally put a lot of thought into my answers, and try to back it up with research or actual numbers if applicable. I've also had a pretty varied life and have personally experienced a lot of the situations people ask about, or have very close personal friends that have dealt with the issue.

I do answer questions that already have an MHO picked from time to time if I think I have something to add, but not that often, as I feel they have usually found what they needed. I don't lie to win someone's approval, but a lot of times if I know that the asker and I are never going to see eye-to-eye I just won't post in the first place. I don't need to get into a pissing contest. I will post opinions that run opposite of what the asker is looking for if I feel that they may just not be looking at the situation correctly though. Some people do absolutely pick MHO for irrelevant or stupid reasons, but there is nothing I can do about that. Sometimes I will identify a pattern from a particular asker, and that will lower my likelihood of participating in the discussion, because I know they'll just pick something with a funny gif as the MHO or whatever every time anyway.

Mostly I just try to help. And a lot of people find the help useful.

• I have 400 but its out of 1000's of opinions.
    If there was a least helpful award I'm sure I'd have just as many if not more of those.

• I signed up in mid November and my stats are :-
    1,008 out of 6,775 (15%)

Could be greater but I have a life lol and I have a pressure of doing moderation and I write myTakes too. 😇

• i answer to many questions to get an mho% above 10%. Atm it sits at 6%, with 191 total most helpful answers.

• I've also noticed girls are more likely to get MHO, since most guys think with their penis and girls are more likely to give each other MHO it seems.

• lol, well that could be part of it. Though if one were to ask me honestly, i would say that the average gag female was socially smarter than the average gag male. I find that a lot of men on here are super retarded when it comes to male-female gender dynamics, so it doesn't really surprise me that women tend to get mho more often

• Well, from my experience, women are smarter in general, not just GAG. Not just socially, but intellectually and they tend to do better in school (although this is more about work ethic.)

• I'm at 215 and 7%. I've been around since 2009.

• Can't you just hover your mouse over the usernames?

• 9% and 629 MHOs

• 5400+ 10%

:|

• At first, I didn't believe you but I looked on your profile and it says you have 5, 426 MHO's and you have 68, 998 opinions (you're coming up to a milestone yourself.) How the heck is this possible? How long have you been on GAG?

• Even for two years, that seems like a lot.

• 683, percentage 16%. I joined on December 2nd last year.

• 276 out of 3,810 or 7% Oh gosh, I've been here way too long...

• 329 out of 3253, 10%

• I have 151 MHO's and a percentage of 10%, and I've been here since 11/22/2014.

• 2% only :(

• Out of over 100 opinions, I have zero. ): I guess I really suck at this.

• All of them

• 15,678 is my current number.