Guys, would you feel unhappy if you find out that your girlfriend is asking questions about your relationship online (on GAG, forum, yahoo answers?

questions such as what does it mean when he says/does this...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on the topic and how she reflected them.
    - If she cared about our live and seeking the information to improve it, that would be fine.
    - If it is used a way to deceive me or disrespect our private problems, then indeed I would be unhappy.

What Guys Said 13

• no, that seems pretty damn normal. especially seeing all the questions asked on this site.

• Not upset, but really, if she wants to know what I mean by something, I'm the best person to ask, people online will just be making guesses.

• hahahhaha np :p

• If it can help avoid girls from holding up a relationship with stupid shit like running away from their emotions, not having the balls to figure out what they want in a relationship, etc. then I'm all for it!!

• Yes I would. I would rather she bring up any issues to be directly so we can talk them out.

• Depends on what the question is

• It depends on what would she ask

• as long she doesn't reveal my bio and asking on how to improve relationship... i think its no problem

• Depends on the subject. I would hope she felt she could talk to me though.

• in what context

• I would like the fact that she was worried enough about us to go get advice.

• I wouldn't have an issue if she was doing it anonymously just for help or oppinions, I may get upset if our names or seriously personal things were said out of our privacy, but in all if it's private and she's just looking for opinions sure.

• No. It shows she's looking for help and trying to make our relationship work