Guys, would you feel unhappy if you find out that your girlfriend is asking questions about your relationship online (on GAG, forum, yahoo answers?

Updates:
questions such as what does it mean when he says/does this...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on the topic and how she reflected them.
    - If she cared about our live and seeking the information to improve it, that would be fine.
    - If it is used a way to deceive me or disrespect our private problems, then indeed I would be unhappy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• no, that seems pretty damn normal. especially seeing all the questions asked on this site.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not upset, but really, if she wants to know what I mean by something, I'm the best person to ask, people online will just be making guesses.

1|0
    0|0
  • hahahhaha np :p

0|0
    0|0
  • If it can help avoid girls from holding up a relationship with stupid shit like running away from their emotions, not having the balls to figure out what they want in a relationship, etc. then I'm all for it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. I would rather she bring up any issues to be directly so we can talk them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what the question is

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what would she ask

0|0
    0|0
  • as long she doesn't reveal my bio and asking on how to improve relationship... i think its no problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the subject. I would hope she felt she could talk to me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • in what context

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like the fact that she was worried enough about us to go get advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have an issue if she was doing it anonymously just for help or oppinions, I may get upset if our names or seriously personal things were said out of our privacy, but in all if it's private and she's just looking for opinions sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It shows she's looking for help and trying to make our relationship work

0|0
    0|0