Are the guys on here crazy desperate?

Whenever I see a rate me question, they give girls who are like average maybe a little above average 9's and 10's. There are maybe 3 hot girls on here. The hottest one left of course.
what gives?

Most Helpful Guy

• I duno who the hottest one was that left. Anyway, I think a lot of them are definitely desperate, nice guy, white knight, PC, liberal twats. If they were drowning, I'd throw them a fucking barbell! hahahahaha

• That 180 chick. lots of white nights lmfao

• I thought she was the only hot one. Never mind. lol

• she pretty much was.

What Girls Said 7

• Not all guys have such sky high standards as you do maybe. Doesn't mean they're desperate.

• this question lol!
    I heard having a fetish boosts every female fitting into your fetish category by 5 brownie points. Does this answer your question?

• I think that they're trying to be nice.

• This is why I haven't done a 'rate me'.

• I don't really want to dignify this with an answer. you're an ass-hole...

• You never know who's hot on any site , Everybody doesn't upload profile pictures.

• what? im talking about people who ask the rate me questions lady.

• I know what you said , You also stated their's like 3 hot girls on here. I'm just stating you have no way of knowing that , But to answer the first part of your question. I don't know if they are desperate , But most people judge other people according to how they look themselves. If the person who's doing the judging don't look to hot themselves , They will probably think the majority of people are hot. If a hot person is doing the judging , They will be stricter on how a person look.

• yeah they are.

What Guys Said 15

• Well, it is a site meant for people with bad luck in the dating sceme (then there are those who hang arround just because we like giving advice), so it's just natural that a lot of both the guys AND the girls are single, and has a hard time getting a bf/gf.
    Thus yes, some might be inclined to score a girl higher to get some brownie points.

That and the fact that some are completely unable to see through basic photomanipulation and lighting/angle/cropping tricking.

• I'm not crazy desperate. I have lots of girls following me, and they seem to find me good, I give advice when I can genuinely help or when I can relate. I don't harass anybody on here.
    Who was the hottest one in your opinion?

• Its important to give people the confidence they need to feel good about themselves, whats wrong with a little white lie

• If I ever do come across a rate me quesiton, I make sure that I hand out a bag of attention. I have plenty to spare.

• Damn dude, 3? I count hundreds, you must have some high standards. Good luck with that. Maybe they're just generous. I don't do 'rate mes' not my thing. I never give 10's because a 10 is perfection. No such thing.

• does it matter what people choose to rate who? the purpose of this place has been perverted over recent months...

• pfffffft don't judge other people taste 8)

• Stop watching so much television and porn

• Yes, I am and beauty is subjective.

• Maybe they have more realistic expectations and a kinder heart than you.

• Perhaps not, beauty is an opinion.

• They're typing on their keyboards with their erect 4.5 inch penises

• Non crazy desperate guy on Gag checking in. lol

• it fuckin sucks when the hottest girls leave lmfao

• She was so fun to talk to. Spicy af, she'd just go after people unrelentlessly hahaha.

She did mention to me once she was going to deactivate her account after finals or something. But I didn't even think about it until now that she's gone :(

• you should've asked her for her number lmfao. I regret not asking.

• Yes today I was going to give this girl a honest and fair 7 but I sow guys giving 10s even 11/10 so I left, didn't want to hurt her
    I was going to give realistic opinion for how her body looks maybe those guys rated what she was wearing more than what her body rearly looked like