Why has GAG SERIOUSLY stepped up their Advertisements?

So, I was under the impression, That, Once you hit certain Xper Levels, The Adverts would town down.

But today, My god, What happened? There is Adverts at the Top, Adverts at the Bottom, Video and Survery adverts in the middle of the Responses, And then varios Billboards scattered around the centre of the page, What on earth is all that about? D:

Not to mention the MASSIVE ''Reccomended Article'' Thing there now is that is basically just links to Asian porn sites...
Just about to hit 6Xper by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|1
    • i agree that its annoying as fuck

• Yes. The video is Fucking amazing.

• Ahh some of WWE classic days
      When racial stereotypes were funny :D
      Remember the The Mexicools?

What Girls Said 5

• Advertising = Life = We are a consumer society

Does anyone remember when YT had no ads? (rhetorical).
    I still do :)

• I don't get ads anymore so. Boo for you.

• I don't see ANYTHING that you're talking about.. :O

• About 80% of my Page is now Adverts,

There is 3 Video adverts on my Screen right now, 2 MASSIVE ''Reccomended Articles'' ads that are basically just links to like 20 different Asian porn and dating sites, then below that, there is loads of fucking bulshit ads about selena fucking gomez and shit, And underneath that there is MORE fucking adverts for dating and porn sites.

• I think you have to get to xper 7 to not see things anymore.

• it's how they make money like any other site.

• I noticed that too! I can't listen to music while on this site because of the videos 😭

What Guys Said 4

• To keep that cash flow steady
    I used the ads as motivation to reach level 7 just so I could been done with them. I've been way more active since I stopped seeing ads but like another user told me, you could just download ad blocker on google chrome if you use chrome

• wot's yer lvel bro?

• I dont get ads

• It's really just about the money