Why do sometimes people forget to add detail to their question?

Or maybe it's some sort of bug?

talking about questions that DO infact need detail do be answered.

Most Helpful Girl

• The title is enough sometimes. There's no need for added information

• ex. "is he interested in me or not?" in which cases its necessary for you to add additional info. I've seen a couple of these lately. surely something so important can't be forgotten just like that

• Yeah agreed. That you definitely need more detail

What Girls Said 10

• I have been seeing this lately...

• Maybe there's no need for any details?

• this girl asked "is he interested or not?" without any detail, then another "am i overanalyzing?" which had the detail updated but how do they forget to add the most important stuff... and this is often happening

• Oh I see. I don't know, that's weird.

• I believe that sometimes they don't forget, sometimes they don't want or they don't feel the need to add details.

• some people like to keep it simple and think that most people would know exactly what they are talking about, when in reality most of us don't

• I think most people add too much detail.

• im talking about absolutely no detail at all, when it's actually needed

• A rarity on here, as many questions contain too many other questions and too much detail.
      Peace xo

• because sometimes the question is straightforward and doesn't need any detail? :)

• "Is he interested in me or not?" Im talking about these kinds that actually DO need some sort of info to be answered

• oh aha sorry i haven't seen that, but yeah most likely forgot :)

• I dunno but its annoying! then they wonder why people don't help them lol

• They forget to, I think.

• They either just ask the question, or wrote too much in the detail initial and erased it all. Maybe, I'm not sure but I've seen this, too.

• If I'm using my phone to post, and the first one didn't go through because of crappy service or I accidentally hit the wrong button on the screen, I will resubmit. Usually, I copy and paste from the original, but sometimes I forget to paste.

What Guys Said 5

• it's a bug bro

• not all questions need details

• If a question is clear and simple, there is no need for details.
    On the other hand, some people are over-exaggerating with details, bugging us with irrelevant babbling. We do not need to read epics here, plain questions with short details are sufficient.

• This girl asked "is he interested in me?" Without any detail. there other like these also, where detail is neceasary

• Yeah, you are right...

• Ala čovječe, tek sad vidim da bi me razumio i ovako bez engleskog :P

• The more text in your question, the less people will read.

• im talking about no detail at all, in which questions is needed, otherwise they are pretty much impossible to answer

• Don't blame on technology what can adequately be explained by careless user error

• Because they be stooooooopid!