Why do sometimes people forget to add detail to their question?

Or maybe it's some sort of bug?

Updates:
talking about questions that DO infact need detail do be answered.

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• The title is enough sometimes. There's no need for added information

0|0
    0|0
    • ex. "is he interested in me or not?" in which cases its necessary for you to add additional info. I've seen a couple of these lately. surely something so important can't be forgotten just like that

• Yeah agreed. That you definitely need more detail

What Girls Said 10

• I have been seeing this lately...

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe there's no need for any details?

0|1
    0|0
    • this girl asked "is he interested or not?" without any detail, then another "am i overanalyzing?" which had the detail updated but how do they forget to add the most important stuff... and this is often happening

• Oh I see. I don't know, that's weird.

• I believe that sometimes they don't forget, sometimes they don't want or they don't feel the need to add details.

0|0
    0|0
  • some people like to keep it simple and think that most people would know exactly what they are talking about, when in reality most of us don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most people add too much detail.

0|1
    0|0
    • im talking about absolutely no detail at all, when it's actually needed

• A rarity on here, as many questions contain too many other questions and too much detail.
      Peace xo

• because sometimes the question is straightforward and doesn't need any detail? :)

0|0
    0|0
    • "Is he interested in me or not?" Im talking about these kinds that actually DO need some sort of info to be answered

• oh aha sorry i haven't seen that, but yeah most likely forgot :)

• I dunno but its annoying! then they wonder why people don't help them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They forget to, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • They either just ask the question, or wrote too much in the detail initial and erased it all. Maybe, I'm not sure but I've seen this, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm using my phone to post, and the first one didn't go through because of crappy service or I accidentally hit the wrong button on the screen, I will resubmit. Usually, I copy and paste from the original, but sometimes I forget to paste.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• it's a bug bro

0|1
    0|0
  • not all questions need details

0|0
    0|0
  • If a question is clear and simple, there is no need for details.
    On the other hand, some people are over-exaggerating with details, bugging us with irrelevant babbling. We do not need to read epics here, plain questions with short details are sufficient.

0|0
    0|0
    • This girl asked "is he interested in me?" Without any detail. there other like these also, where detail is neceasary

• Show All
    • Yeah, you are right...

• Ala čovječe, tek sad vidim da bi me razumio i ovako bez engleskog :P

• The more text in your question, the less people will read.

0|1
    0|0
    • im talking about no detail at all, in which questions is needed, otherwise they are pretty much impossible to answer

• Don't blame on technology what can adequately be explained by careless user error

• Because they be stooooooopid!

0|0
    0|0