Should Girls Ask Guys Be Made Into An App?

Should GaG be made into an app for The App Store and Google Play? If so, what would be the best features and ways to really make this app stick out and be the best it can be? What would be worst ways to build this app? Should it be free or not? Your Opinions Please!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, there should be a free app. It would be cool if we'd get pop-up notifications for messages, answers, mentions and stuff :D

What Girls Said 6

• Pretty sure there is an app or was and it totally sucks. If they created an app it would have to be similar to the website basically a feed like on here where you can click on people's pages follow block etc. so basically the website in an app. And it should def be free obv why would we want to pay for an app if we can use the website for free.

• I definitely think so.

• They used to have one but it was terrible. Incredibly buggy.

• I've actually thought about this for awhile now, and I think yes there should be. Definitely free in my opinion. I'm good with or without the app though tbh :)

• Yeah, I even searched for the app a when I first started my account

• Yes, it should!

What Guys Said 2

• this has been asked millions of times... nothing ahppened :|

• I wondered this too, I'd make this an app
    But I'm just a random GAG er without power xD