Why so much hate for Polish people on GAG today?

I've seen a ton of vicious attacks on Polish people on GAG lately. Sometimes I think there are people on here that just choose a group to go after everyday for no reason.

Why the hate for the Polish?

Updates:
I'm not just talking about people from Poland but also Americans of Polish dissent.

0|0
3|16

Most Helpful Guy

• There are good and bad people in every country. There is around 38.5 million people living in Poland. Have the people that hate on Polish people meet every single one of them. No they have not. People that hate everyone from a particular country are stupid and racist. Sorry about the rant it is just I have no time or patience for the people you describe. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I haven't noticed that on here.

There are many Polish immigrants in England now, and I am very impressed with their attitude. They are generally hard-working and polite.

1|0
    0|0
  • NEVER seen this... polish people r so rare here actually

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. The Polish people I know are strange people. Some with... interesting accents. Although my Polish friends and teachers are pretty bright and kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've literally never seen a single attack on a polish people on here, and I've been a user for years

2|0
    0|0
  • I like Polish girls find me a date hahahha

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen any Polish hate recently so I'm guessing it is getting removed about as fast as it was being posted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seen this and tbh never seen any Polish person here before lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't you mean the Turkish? This site has made me hate the Turkish.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's because Robert Lewandowski doesn't play for their country

2|0
    0|0
  • I like Poles like KaylasS91 and Emily ratajkowski

0|0
    0|0
  • WHAT? I love polish people.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are racists and creepers every where

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are exaggerating...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've yet to see this. I've seen tons of hate for Jews and Gays though, particularly by one girl in general, I won't name her but, I'm pretty pissed at her

0|0
    0|0
  • Those stupid Polacks. Taking offense to everything

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i dont even know about polish people.. and i dont attack anyone.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No one said anything nasty. I haven't seen it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tak?

Actually, I love Polish people! And ur language is super hard so I'm really intrigued by it <3

0|0
    0|0