Is anyone annoyed with that girl that keeps posting the same question?

She keeps asking if this guy likes her, is anyone annoyed by this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would if I noticed it.

What Guys Said 7

• If I don't get a helpful opinion I may ask it again rewording it. There were 2 questions I thought we're alike so I haven't posted anymore.

• Which one? Seems there are a couple girls doing this!

• The one where she's talking about a note that she gave to her crush and her friends were laughing

• Do you think I should apologize to him?

• Really? That's YOU? No way. What was your question/situation then? Perhaps I can help.

• If you are here long enough you will notice this happens quite often

• Haven't noticed to be honest

• There was also one girl that asked the same questions as me for one time. I'm more annoyed with her.

• There are guys like that too, I'm annoyed by all of them if you see in their previous question that someone really took their time and gave really good advice... and they just ignore it and ask again

• I also hate the one girl who keeps posting about the same picture. The one in her bikini top

What Girls Said 4

• That's every question on here

• I don't know what one but, multiple users do that.

• Haven't noticed.

• What was the question

• She was asking if this guy liked her and she gave him a note and his friends were laughing at her or something