I accidentally blocked wrong people in my post, how can I unblock them?

Two days ago, when I was having a conversatoin with a user in my question, there came a troll which infuriated and I tried to block him on that question but I accidentally blocked the person which I was having a conversation.

Both of us posted anonymously, which means I could not reply him on his opinion, thus I could not even find another way to contact him.

Do you know how I can unblock him?

@GirlsAskGuys

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot unblock anonymous user that you blocked for that post only.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol I accidentally do random stuff like that on GaG all the time, so annoying, I know the feel. :D I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure it's impossible if he's anonymous.

• I did an experiment actually: after that accident I blocked a non-anonymous user (just for experiment) only on the post, and I find I still cannot unblock him on that specific post.

• But you can unblock them in your blocked list, no?

• If I blocked a user for a single post, seems they are blocked forever in that post, no matter they are anonymous or not.

• "If you want to block an Anonymous... They will no longer be able to interact with you on that post, but they will not be blocked on any other post and they won't be in your Blocked list."
    From GAG's FAQ
    So you could always repost a similar subject and hope your anonymous replies.

• There is no option to do that.

• i dont think you can.

What Guys Said 0