Why are people from gag rude and racist?

i was just askin a qustin and people say racist rude stuff why is that?

i see a lot of jealous white latino men becuase i like there women

Most Helpful Girl

• There are SOME people here who are rude and/or racist. It's not all people here, though. I have posted simple little fun questions and had some rude comments. I have also been called racist by other races because I don't believe in feeling like people owe me for something that my ancestors went through. I am Native American. My ancestors went through a lot. I still have no right to complain or feel like people owe me because of my heritage or what my ancestors endured. Do I think it is unfair? Absolutely. But, my life is not what theirs was. So, yes, I have a problem when other races complain about how life is so hard or unfair because of skin color. I am never rude in my responses, though. I state my opinion in a respectful way and I have been attacked for it and for not "understanding" because I am not the same color as them. I totally get where they are coming from. It's not that I don't understand. I just don't agree and I have that right. Me being "white" has nothing to do with it. Those people call me racist and complain about other people being racist because they aren't the same color, but don't see that they are the ones truly being racist. I like the saying of, "Every white person is not racist; Every cop is not bad; And, every black person is not a victim". I look at situations vs skin color and I see the viewpoint of every person in a situation. I make my opinion/judgement based on the whoke and not a part. Most people just want to see one side. I am sorry that you have felt disrespected or offended by people here. I know exactly how you feel based on some of my experiences and based on comments that I see on other people's posts. You just need to be the bigger person. You will learn which people here are genuine and which are not. There are people here who are frequent users and who are very respectful/considerate. Those are the ones you should listen to. You will learn who they are. Many people here are just trolls or miserable people looking to rile others up. Stick around for a while. I have now been here for a year and learned how to make my experiences here relatively pleasurable.

What Girls Said 13

• you can't generalize it!.. but i do agree that some people are ignorant
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...dbbb3ab86ef907a4dfb4ae.jpg

• Because unfortunately in the real world there are rude and racist idiots roaming around.
    Not everyone is kind , jolly and happy go lucky.
    Report their answers if they are being negative.

• Hang on... negative is the wrong word. Report them if they are being offensive or harassing others. People should be allowed to express negativity, we can't all be positive all of the time.

• The way I am taking that comment is that you are agreeing with me that people can be negative without being reported because people can be negative without being offensive... or is my NLD playing up on me again? :P

• "People should be allowed to express negativity..." I agree with that. I expressed that in my initial comment. What I disagree with is expressing negativity in a way that is harmful to others. Name calling or racism is never ok. Sharing ideas in a mature way that differs from others is ok as long as it isn't in abusive or insulting language.

• The problem is that they're behind a screen, free from face to face judgment. I doubt many of the people who are racist online would dare to state the same opinions out on the street in public. The Internet is a fertile breeding ground for ignorance.

• because some of them are jerks who think they can say whatever they want.. and most of the time they are anonymous..

• There is ignorance out there and having the ability to hide in the internet seems to bring it out even more in those who already have a propensity to be that way in real life. Report them or ignore them but unfortunetly they aren't going away

• most people on here that happen to be rude are usually on anon and I guess it's thanks to that feature since people can hide behind it and can say everything without people knowing it's them. They tend to be more 'brave' to say rude and offensive stuff just look at how the person who asked this question treats me after giving her my opinion tbh www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1518024-what-is-so-special-about-dubai-selfies it's the best example..

• Because it's the Internet and they think it's OK.

• Welcome to gag.

• Some are behaving in immature and ignorant manner

• Umm I am not...

• Because they feel free and safe to expose their true color here. It's the internet world. Everyone is lashing out on certain issues that they know they can't do in real life.

• People have no life. The bottom of the barrel people are here

• Grow up, for fucks sake.

What Guys Said 13

• People are rude and racist because G@g provides more than 100% anonymity :
    *-they can hide behind a screen name -like elsewhere- and
    *-make their profile private and
    *-post anonymously.
    *-To make it even easier, they can silence opposing opinions on G@g by blocking them.

It's an open invitation to be rude.

• In a public internet you will always find people like that hopefully the good outweigh the bad.

• aren't you the one with the rascist questions? I've seen a few of urs before u went anon on them so stfu mate

• black people can not be racist your comment is invlaid. and what question?

• thuskgee sypilis expierment. aren't you one of those sad stormfront guys who live in there trilurs?

• Pahaha im not biting goodluck with your trolldevers though, peace!

• Because they are showing their true opinions.
    And because you think everything is racist.

• its the internet.

• You are only Xper level 1, you got offended too easily and too fast bruh.

• I was born yesterday

• humans are like cancer. Death is their cure.

You can't reason with a human no matter what you do.

• I disagree...

• white human people started the problem

• yes. But black humans ain't finding any solutions. They can't think for themselves.

• just a small number is maybe

• Yup majority are... That's why I have set my country to Canada. Loooool

• You are black. You see all white people as racist. Dont beleive me. Argue with a white person and each and every time you will thank they are racists by the end of it. You are the racist one.

• Think, doubtful you will thank

• 'Black guys make horrible fathers, that is why. They abandon their kids all the time, that is why.'

So you call black people racist, then proceed to be racist yourself? Talk about hypocritical...

• They do abandon thier kids, it is a fact which leads to the extreme disfunction in the black community. See attached. And I am a racist, so not hypocritical. But he is as well, so pointing that out.

www.politifact.com/.../

• Because there exist rude and racist people in this world.

• Some are just yanking our chains to get a reaction. Some are truly rude and racist. They come here because they can vent here and be safe from an ass kicking. Cowards flock to places like these...