I'm starting to get board of this site what should I not do?

Everyone is only interested in rating butts and being insecure.

Its like I'm answering the same questions 20 times a day.

What should I not do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a hammer and some nails.

• MHO for a block?

• Well, I'm a contrary bitch so I won't grant that wish.

• FK!!!

All you needed to do was click block and move on.

What Girls Said 7

• I see many old GAGERS have left this site here, dear, and others who are talking about it as I write. I know what you mean with the "Ands ifs and Butt" questions, they get real old, and especially too the "Rate me" ones that are incessantly repetitious as well.
    I enjoy this site and plan on being here for a long time. I have worked hard to get to my level and am striving towards Master. However, I do miss some of the old crowd and have noticed a lot of newbies. But with life, nothing ever stays the same, everything changes and life still goes on.
    Good luck with whatever you decide. It's your choice and your call of just Why you are here... everyone has his or her own reason of the season. xx

• GalaxyHotChoc has gone off GAG but may be back sometime in the future... I miss her already. xxoo

• You can try unclicking the categories that you don't want to see in your feed. "Rate me" is a category. If a rate me question is put into another category, you can report the question.

• I'm butt bored too.

• Don't be a jerk. Or be a jerk and see what reactions you get. Either way the best part of being online is not knowing the people and being ablr to say anything.

• You shouldn't spend that much time on here.

• go somewhere else?

• Trolling is the answer to all your problems.

What Guys Said 3

• don't leave dude... :(

• Honestly: You Should Delete Your Account All Together, Because If You Keep Coming On This Site, You Are Just Going To Keep Answering The Same Questions, Over And Over Again. And You Are Just Going To Get Even More Frustrated Because... You Keep Seeing The Same Questions. (Delete The Account).

• naw. I rather if anything take a break than delete it.

• There are lots of people posting all sorts of questions... might answering some? If not that then go watch paint dry or smth -.-