Do you try to shame people who send you creepy PMs?

When people send you creepy PMs, do you try to shame them into stopping or do you block them immediately? Discuss.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• nah, I just go along with it hahaa it turns into some pretty funny shit.

• Only once. Silly little girl was so full of herself, posting completely inappropriate pics of herself in a rate-me question (she's 14!). Telling me how she has a boyfriend and a number of "backup boyfriends" that are so lucky to even get a chance with her because of how perfect she is. She said everyone loves her because she has such a great body (again, she is 14 and honestly she wasn't that attractive lol).

So I told her I am using her photos for a school project, a la "You put them online for everyone to see". She immediately changed her profile pic and profile background photo and begged me not to use her photos. She won't be doing that again haha

Yes I realise how mean that was. Please also realise how inappropriate a 14 year old posing in a bikini is before you judge me.

• Better not block them, report them!
    If they do it to one person, they probably do it to others.
    And if person A blocks them than person B will become the victim.
    If different people report the same user, the admin team will know something's wrong.

• shaming them is useless. what ever argument you might find, from their perspecitve it´s an ok thing to do... so just block them.

• i just block em 8)

• I would agree with people being allowed to post " X has just sent me a pervy message, I have blocked and reported them. I would advise anyone else to do the same if it happens to them."

• That's just a safety precaution, no?

• Those get deleted as member posts, though, don't they?

• That is what I meant when I said allowed to post meaning they should stay up.

• Nah I just laugh mostly XD

• Nah id basically just ignore them

• Thankfully guys don't get such PMs very often.

• never had a creepy pm lol i think its usually girls that get that shit lol

• I've only gotten one creepy message and I trolled the hell out of them

• I only remember one creepy PM that I received on facebook. It was a guy who said he wanted to suck my dick. I didn't shame him; I just told him that I wasn't a homosexual, and I wished him godspeed on his search for sex.

• No, I don't.

• I don't get any lol

• no i dont try to shame others

What Girls Said 13

• I just ignore them.

• No, if I did that, I'd spend all day just PMing people. And I ain't about that life. Especially considering that you don't get any xper out of it.

• I troll them after telling them they are being creepy. By sending random comments that don't make much sense or would freak them out. :D

• I just ignore them and they go away usually. If they don't go away, I block them.

• Ignore, block

• No, just delete or ignore it.

• I just ignore them and sometimes block if they're being insistent.

• No , just block them.

• I don't get creepy pm's.

• I never receive any creepy messages, so...

• I hardly ever receive creepy pms

• I block them immediately. I see no point in wasting my time.

• no I just don't reply to them