How many time do you take to choose MHO opinions?

I, sometimes but most of the time, choose mho's very quick, I don't know, is that wrong? ahha

719

Most Helpful Girl

• I wait until there hasn't been any activity on the post for a day and then pick the one that I either learned something from, found enlightening, or was the funniest.

What Guys Said 19

• I wait until I get the message from GAG, then if there's no opinion that really stands out or that was really helpful, I just choose the one with more votes.

• I ask very few questions but when I do I give MHO almost immeadiately - To me not doing something is like an open shoelace - I am afraid something will happen and my action will be incomplete.

• A few days after I get the notification. I don't want to give MHO until I'm certain no one's going to post again, because that will lessen the incentive to post.

• 24 hours

,,,,,

• I only give them out when gag sends me a message saying how I haven't picked one. Very few questions I have posted have MHO's for them.

• I see! I you din't GaG chooses mho for you after 25 days though

• Nope they just send you a message showing you which of your questions don't have a MHO.

• If, after 30 days, you haven't chosen and selected a Most Helpful opinion, one will automatically be chosen for you.
      Neither the Question Asker nor the user awarded Most Helpful will get Xper points for these automatic selections.
      It's chosen based on engagement: votes, comments, length, time, xper level, gender, among other criteria. As long as you're giving helpful opinions, we'll find them!

• Since I don't ask many questions or serious ones I'll give a mho fast. And I'll usually give it to the person who gave made me laugh.

• When I feel that there's no more opinions on my question, I read them again and I choose MHO.

• Only when GirlsAskGuys-System asks me to choose

• A couple minutes at least.

• I ask questions, though right now are few, and will receive opinions too short for an answer. I have given one mo though.

• Until I receive several notifications from GAG reminding me to choose one then I randomly pick whatever gets my eye at the moment.

• 4 days most of the times

• I rarely do, because choosing one doesn't make it right.
    sometimes I would even forget to

• usually 24hrs

• I wait most of. the time at leas 24 hours

• It depends. Sometimes I go days and days, sometimes I choose it instantly.

• About 24 hours :)

• Not wrong cool XD lol it depends if there are a lot of goo answers its takes a long time if not I choose quickly XD

• i spend hours thinking about which opinion is most worthy of the mho

What Girls Said 6

• I sometimes choose it within a few hours or days (when I get the reminder message).

I don't think its great to choose immediately because there could always be a better answer.

• I knpw but sometimes I do choose mho fast, but I usually don't take more than a day to choose one

• Sometimes I'll go back to super old questions and pick them but I don't know usually whenever I have time

• haha GaG also chooses mho for you after 25 days i think

• I usually wait till I think I've got a good handful of opinions so that way it's fair but then I just pick one if one of them stands out to me otherwise I just wait to get that message from GaG to do it.

• Most of the time I wait for 2/3 days :)

• Like a day , I think.

• If an answer manages to make me laugh or roll my eyes in surprise, I pick it as a MHO immediately.