I hate when I put a poll in a question peole just click yes or no and they don't comment, it is so fucking annoying, do you think so too?

Do you think so too?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• wel that's mainly y the poll is designed. so people can leave a vote and continue through the feed.
    some like to elaborate on their view, others ain't got time fo dat.

• Yes but GaG puts the polls up after you answer a question and quite often you can't click on it and expand, only vote on the poll and you have to find the question to give detail. I find that very annoying.

• OMG YES!!!

• Possibly your app? I use a computer and have never had a problem following the link from the Question title in the "Cast Your Vote" box to the actual question. If you are on a phone that must be the difference.

• @Red_Arrow yes usually on my phone, maybe that's it.

• that's what poll is for, so that they don't have to elaborate about it. it also depends on the type of question you asked.

• then don't put one up then... simple...

• i agree like give me your opinion lol

• Where's the poll? This question demands a YES/NO poll. Dammit.

• No , i didn't just for the reason i was reaferring to the poll shit

What Guys Said 6

• If opinions are more important to you than a poll of what people think, then Ask your question and do not put a poll up. That way they will have to give some kind of opinion to answer.

When I see a poll that simply wants to know Yes or No, then I often answer and move on, since all that was requested was a yes or no.

• I half expected this to be a "yes, no" poll.

That's the problem with asking a closed-ended question usually a yes or a no will be the only answer anyone will have. And when given the option to just click it instead of thinking out a response the click will always win in those cases.

• I came here because I thought there'd be a poll. I'm disappointed in you son.

• i wouldn't say it's "fucking annoying". sure it would be nice if they provided some details for their choice, but isn't the main purpose of a poll to get results?

• I was going vote in a poll and not comment. Shame.