I hate when I put a poll in a question peole just click yes or no and they don't comment, it is so fucking annoying, do you think so too?

Do you think so too?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• wel that's mainly y the poll is designed. so people can leave a vote and continue through the feed.
    some like to elaborate on their view, others ain't got time fo dat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but GaG puts the polls up after you answer a question and quite often you can't click on it and expand, only vote on the poll and you have to find the question to give detail. I find that very annoying.

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG YES!!!

• Show All
    • Possibly your app? I use a computer and have never had a problem following the link from the Question title in the "Cast Your Vote" box to the actual question. If you are on a phone that must be the difference.

• @Red_Arrow yes usually on my phone, maybe that's it.

• that's what poll is for, so that they don't have to elaborate about it. it also depends on the type of question you asked.

0|0
    0|0
  • then don't put one up then... simple...

0|0
    0|0
  • i agree like give me your opinion lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the poll? This question demands a YES/NO poll. Dammit.

1|0
    0|0
    • No , i didn't just for the reason i was reaferring to the poll shit

What Guys Said 6

• If opinions are more important to you than a poll of what people think, then Ask your question and do not put a poll up. That way they will have to give some kind of opinion to answer.

When I see a poll that simply wants to know Yes or No, then I often answer and move on, since all that was requested was a yes or no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I half expected this to be a "yes, no" poll.

That's the problem with asking a closed-ended question usually a yes or a no will be the only answer anyone will have. And when given the option to just click it instead of thinking out a response the click will always win in those cases.

0|0
    0|0
  • I came here because I thought there'd be a poll. I'm disappointed in you son.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't say it's "fucking annoying". sure it would be nice if they provided some details for their choice, but isn't the main purpose of a poll to get results?

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going vote in a poll and not comment. Shame.

0|0
    0|0