Will I still get the Amazon Gift Card I requested YESTERDAY for 5000 points if I haven't received it yet?

I just received the message from GAG that they updated the Xper points to get the Amazon Gift Card to 7000, if I YESTERDAY requested to get it for 5000 points and it hasn't been delivered to my email YET, does it mean I won't get it at all? I don't care that much about those gift cards but I'm kinda broke af right now and I needed it, lol, and it just wouldn't seem fair since I requested it when the price was still 5000. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you will get the Amazon Gift Card redeeming the old Xper amount, since you requested it Yesterday.

What Guys Said 12

• I only had about 15 more points to go in order to reach 5000, but now they increased it to 7000... Now it will take another 2 years to accumulate that amount...

• I hope so. I requested mine on Saturday or Sunday and got really lucky I suppose

• It should be honored. If it's not you should message them and tell them it was sent in before it went up

• LOL you seem to be the definition of unluckiness

• Oh wow that sucks... I don't think you will. I'm mad about it too, I was supposed to get my next card soon but now I have 4000 more points to collect :/

• Ahh. :( But the admin said I will, so maybe I will. Yeah, this sucks. They srsly need to stop upping the price.

• Cool, cool. 😄
      I don't know yet, probably some girl stuff. xD
      I don't wanna make a rash decision tho, I wanna spend it wisely, don't wanna regret buying some shit that I'll end up not using, lol.

• Lol I'm not entire surprised about the girly stuff haha
      Yeah it's better that you think it through instead of getting something you'd regret lol ;P

• You will, since you just made the deadline, forgot what I spent mines on

• No they changed the points to get one is 7000 X-per to get Amazon gift card
    it also depends on what day you requested to get one too

• I think you will still get it

• I think it probably takes 24 to 48 hours to get it.

• Try emailing them.

• Bitch are you here for Amazon gift card?

Get a life!

• No, you won't

What Girls Said 9

• if you already ordered it at 5k im sure they will still give it to you at that price. wow i didn't even know the price went up... I don't know if this is still gonna be worth it tbh it already takes forever and a day to make it to 5k

• Well, bring this issue up if they decline your offer.

• I think you will as long as they didn't give you 5000xper back! From what I've heard it takes a few days until you get an e-mail so don't worry about it :)

• Aww... Crap I should really start purchasing mines this is the second time they've raised value to get them and I'm unable to get less and less 😒

• Yeah. Takes them longer sometimes. Sometimes longer than 4 days...

• Yeah, I know it takes a few days sometimes, it's just the fact that they changed the price now that got me worried.

• Well, I think you're going to be ok. =)
      They keep changing the prices. O. o
      It was 4000 before. Next thing you knnow it's going to be 13000! O. o

• I know right xD GAG is having financial crisis.

• Did you check your email?

• You should still get it if the terms and conditions hadn't yet been changed. I would reach out and inquire about it, if they say no, attempt to dispute it as you didn't know they were changing it.

• The must give it to you, and also they must get it back to the original "price"

• Hopefully, you will :/.