What should I write a myTake on?

I need ideas for a mytake that will be interesting but positive. I've noticed that some people have been writing takes that get poor reception from the GaG community, so I want to do a topic that will get positive reception. What should I write one about? If you have a different idea then what's in the poll, please write it.

• Zodiac signs and their characteristics
    8% (2)5% (1)7% (3)Vote
  • Body image
    32% (8)16% (3)25% (11)Vote
  • Weird diseases
    16% (4)5% (1)11% (5)Vote
  • Worst foods for your body
    8% (2)21% (4)14% (6)Vote
  • More weird animals
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Worst things about high school
    24% (6)32% (6)27% (12)Vote
  • Other (please specify)
    12% (3)21% (4)16% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted G.

Other.

Write about what you want to write most about. Don't care about what other people think of it, write from the heart and how you really feel. It can be about anything. Try to give genuinely rational, logical thoughts and facts behind your stance. People can feel an article written from the heart, it's as palpable as a fart in the air.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 11

• Write what's close to your heart.

2|0
    0|0
  • When I post a mytake... I welcome all feedback.

But if you really want to get positive feed backs do *Worst things about highschool* or *Worst foods for your body* or *More weird animals*
    Those sound interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a lot about zodiac stuff and body image. Weird diseases would be interesting but I don't think everyone would appreciate that. I don't think weird animals would interest many people, I think most people know of many weird animals. I also think most people know the worst things about high school.
    I think you should write about your opinion of something or share a situation that changed you life/view on something. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Worst thing about high school sounds like a fun topic that many of us can relate to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Worst diseases! It is always nice to raise awareness :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think you should do more weird animals except I accidentally voted body image lol. But yeah I vote more weird animals. Especially ones like the panda ant that thing was cool!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like body image.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted high school, but body image would be a close second

0|0
    0|0
  • Worst things about highschool... cause it sucksss 😣😣

0|0
    0|0
  • Zodiac signs!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird diseases... with a fuckload of pictures of each one of them.

0|0
    0|0