How much time do u spend on GAG?

do u have certian timings or u r there 24/7? like when ever u get time u switch on ot GAG? what is the most important that u like about GAG?

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I'm on here whenever I'm bored or don't have anything else to really do. Also if I want to get things off my mind then coming on here helps too. The most important thing I like on here is the fact that I can help people and give insight to others needing it. I also really enjoy reading other's opinions on certain things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Now that I have a little more availability I am on this site a lot in intervals.

If I had to add the time up I would say 2-4 hours.

I like helping people and of course receiving the bonus of this site (the gift cards).

0|0
    0|0
  • I have more free time now since I'm just studying and not working. So it would be just be a few minutes every couple hours after studying as part of my designated loafing time.

I like helping people and reading others' opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very much lately.
    Used to be a few hours a day, but while multitasking doing other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • It varies , some days I'm here all day and then there would be days where I don't login.

0|0
    0|0
  • i go on like very other day for like 6 hours lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually a few minutes at a time when I'm free

0|0
    0|0
  • TOO much timw

0|0
    0|0
  • I was texting my friend and caught myself replying " :) (filler)". Oh dear.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I am logged on 16 hours a day - Active maybe 2 hours

0|1
    0|0
    • Since I have a personal PC, smart phone and a tablet , I'm always "logged in", but not always active. :-P

• I keep the tab open on my phone and I come on and off throughout the day. I'm on here more at night because I have all my work throughout the day finished already

0|0
    0|0
  • I jump on and off this site in my free time. The amount of time I have on here varies greatly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Some days I only check messages and have no activity at all, other times I am here a lot of the day.

• I used to go on gag for hours each day, but now that I work I only go on when I have a little bit of free time

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much.
    That's why I'm leaving soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually spend a few hours but now I got more time thanks to summer to be as active as I used to be

0|0
    0|0
  • At first it was 5 hours a day...

But now it may be an hour only per day!

0|0
    0|0
  • I spoil 3-5 hours depending on my idleness

0|0
    0|0
  • Few hours a day

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea, but now everytime I'm online I check on this because it's fun variety

0|0
    0|0
  • Im always on here cause i like to read some of the questions and see if i can help

0|0
    0|0