A Question for GAG 'Masters'?

So, Its no Secret, That, The GAG masters are on here basically 24/7. Some have said it themsevles, And i have a question for you guys.

So, Basically all the masters are 18+ right? Some are even middle aged and older.

So, Im curious, If you guys, are on here, All day, Everyday. How do y'all make a living a shit? Like, How do you afford food and rent and stuff? Im not trying to insult you guys or anything im just curious, Like, Do you all still live with your parents or on government bennefits or something?

Just curious is all, Cos, Im 100% confident you can't just live offa Amazon Gift Codes, TGI Fridays Discounts and only wear GAG Tshirts right? xD.

So yeah, Since y'all read everything, Im sure a few of you will see this ;).

-Cheers.

*Also, I realise you guys like to post real short and snappy answers to speed up the Xper 'Farming', But, Id really apprecaite some Detailed replies on this one, Im just curious is all, And, Im not trying to be insulting in anyway, So Cheers Masters! :)*

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been on here for six years so it's understandable why I have so much xper points.
    The people I think that are impressive are those who have been here for a year or under and are already a master.

• I think this question pertains more so to them.

• i've redeemed for 23 cards so far... so 23*20=$460

eh not much i guess LOL

• No I mean let's just say the 100 k was the equivalent to actual money , u would be rich.

What Girls Said 7

• A lot of the masters have been here for years and so the point accumulated that way. So I'm sure they've all actually got stable jobs that bring in some sort of income.

• They have been here for years usually and they do have jobs, they just fit time in. I'm in college, I work and doing an extra qualification, but I usually manage to get on here every day, racking up around 200 Xper each day. There's nothing wrong with enjoying a website and masters have so many Xper points, they get a lot in rewards like Klaatu stated, so it's a win/win.

• Yes, But @Klaatu51 said he spends 19+ hours per day on here.

Like, Thats 99% of his waking life on here, How do people like that Live?

• Well he must be doing something well! Or maybe he lives with his parents or lives off inheritance. Maybe he's a millionaire, who knows? :P

• I'm not a gag master, but is it okay for me to answer?
    I just want to point something out not all masters are here 24/7. Few of them, I've never seen around before.
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/xper
    Click on the link and you'll see all the gag masters, I would say about 8 of them are here 24/7

• The Masters are users that have been here for some time so that's how they've accumulated the points.

But I've seen a few members hit guru and them master within a month or so, so for your questions sake I hope they answer.

• maybe they work from home

• I have been here for many years which is understandable why I have so many points...
    However, I don't understand how people who have been here for a year or so have managed to accumulate so many points...

• I cracked up at "Im 100% confident you can't just live offa Amazon Gift Codes, TGI Fridays Discounts and only wear GAG Tshirts right? xD" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAA

What Guys Said 4

• I am logged on to GaG 16 hours a day - I work from home so whenever I have a spare couple of minutes I answer a few questions - Do that a few times a day and the points rack up.

• personally i'm 19 hrs/day here LOL

how do i make a livin? it's a secret :p

• Please Share Mr Klaatu, If not the hole thing, Just a Brief wording, I am just Curious is all matey :).

Are you a Child Drug Trafficking warlord or some shit? If not, I can't imagine it being so bad you can't tell me right? xD

• I thought you gag in your sleep

• @stacyzee LOL... yeah i've seen GAG-related dreams a bunch of times tbh

• They have been here for a while and it usually accumulates I guess

• They have no lives and their eyesights are gone.

• Haha, I had upvote you because of that last part. XD