What is considered trolling in G@G (serious question)?

Today, I asked a question in order to thank people who helped me reach Guru status. And now I learned that the question has been removed because of trolling. I didn't understand in which part I was trolling. People who have answered this question, have you understood that I was trolling in any way? Please, answer the question according to description because I'm a bit angry for G@G's attempt to delete my question.

BREAKING NEWS: The question I'm talking about is on again, so no need to worry...

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, congratulations. You are definitely one of the most decent users on this site.

Now to answer your question, the moderators do tend to often remove non-offensive posts and keep the offensive ones posted... They seem to have a strict rule to not post minor things such as mentioning names and stuff. But it's hard to think why your question was removed, considering it wasn't trolling at all whatsoever... Maybe some lowlifes just got jealous at you or something, haha.

What Girls Said 12

• What? Why the hell would they remove something like that? Some of my questions are way weirder than that and they are still up... Go figure...
    Too bad I cannot remove my own posts ;_;. (:p)

• Question posts that don't actually ask a question are almost always removed as spam / nonsense. Some do get left up from time to time but for the most part they'll be taken down.

• GAG can be weird.

-member posts
    -typing in slang
    -short answers

are some stuff they consider trolling

• But I was just trying to thank people and I put some images of men and women. I can understand that it's not totally relevant but I wouldn't do it if I hadn't reached Guru status.

• I know the recent strictness on GAG is causing people to leave I think

• Gosh.. Many, many CONGRATULATIONS upon your promotion.. @SurströmmingLover.. Whoops, sorry shouldn't that now be.. OSurWiseOne :)

• For smart people: The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue.
    For dumb people: Saying something they don't agree with.

• I answered it and in my opinion it wasn't trolling. But maybe they deleted it because it wasn't a real question? 😁

• I don't think the uber mods did understand the meaning of trolling here when or she took your question down.

Paris13 posted to say thank you to gaggers to help make her reach Guru status, and that wasn't taken down? so what 's new?

• I didn't see that question :/ So I don't know.

But congrats Guru buddy!

• thank you. It was just a question where I put pictures of male and female models so that I can please both genders as a gift for my Guru status but the administrators ruined it.

• God damn administrators, ruinin' shit.

Anarchy.

• yes congrats on reaching GURU dude!! that's must feel awesome... :)) well done.. I won't ask you how long it took tho..

• Yeah, gag can remove posts unfairly :/
    That's gag's #1 disadvantage. Seriously, they should stop removing posts for no good reason.

• Sorry dude !

Congrats 🎉

• I don't think that was trolling...
    by the way, congrats for becoming a Guru! :)

What Guys Said 8

• Because the moderators SUCK
    i221.photobucket.com/.../Suck.gif

• huh... y? when i made my question about thankin people who helped me reach master status... it wasn't taken down

• Yeah that's not really trolling lol...

Trolling would be if I posted a question "I have a 34" penis is it too small?" Would it satisfy you ladies?"

• I figured it could have been removed as "Nonsense", but even then, that's a bit excessive. I wouldn't have removed that, personally.

• The time is now Great Guru Statue man!

• It doesn't sound like what you posted violated any community guidelines so I guess some people felt like being dicks.

• Having an opinion that isn't incessantly supportive or left wing tends to get you blocked.

• That is good - That no question rule is a bit weird.