Why is everyone obsessed with the gift cards?

So I log into GAG and the first thing I see is "GAG Strike," "Xper for Amazon Cards were raised?" and so on. Really? REALLY? You guys are lucky that a reward system like this even exists, so why are you complaining? Most sites don't do this for their users. And you guys are complaining about the gift cards going up 2,000 points and being limited to two gift cards per month per user? That probably happened because people were taking advantage and asking for gift cards whenever they felt like. Stop complaining and be happy that this is even in place.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I give my points to RAVEN so annoyed that was increased because it is for charity.

• Just imagine that you get less wages for your job and the prices in the store where you can spend it immediately go up 140% without any indication.

• Of course, it's not a job. But people feel cheated. You get 1 points each opinion, and now they're like "lol you need to post 2000 more opinions to get your reward".

• Their going mess around and the Amazon gift card will be discontinue
    i should send message to GaG and tell them i like to get a $20.00
    worth of X-Per instead of the Amazon gift cards.

• Nope, we don't need to be grateful. The thing is they get revenue from people visiting the website. If people get bored and leave they lose revenue. The rewards keep people around

• Never used them in my life.

• Wait there are gift cards?

• It's not really the gift cards for me, but it's the people leaving

• Wtf people would get two gift cards a month. How the fuck do they find time.

• The reality is this site doesn't even do this for their users... It's a marketing gimmick... What you would call a con or a lie. People don't like being lied to or cheated.

• Never knew the XP for the giftcards went to 2,000 points more. Not really obsessed with giftcards as it would take me awhile to get 7000 points to redeem one.

• Because this site is a rewarding site who has devalued it now itself.

• Well, why not? It's like getting free money, essentially

What Girls Said 7

• You do understand how this works, the site will generate an income so don't think its all about love and kindness and helping people. If it wasn't for the xper I wouldn't have been here so long so the fact that they have changed the gift cards makes a big difference to a lot of people. Just because you don't cash in your cards doesn't mean others aren't entitled to. They help the site a lot by commenting so much so why shouldn't they get a little reward? Without its members this site is nothing.

• I completely agree with you. Very few sites have such a reward system and it was something that pleasantly surprised me when I joined.

• When free money is handed, people get a little crazy.

• never used it in my life

• I'm pretty content with gift cards aiming for the second one

• I asked that question and I wasn't complaining also it went up 3,000 points not 2,000 (4,000-7,000). I never threatened to leave and if I was obsessed with getting gift cards I wouldn't have not logged in for 2 years so relax lady.

• Yeah true, the person who came up with both of those questions, blocked me because I said I didn't care about amazon gift cards.