Are all the questions checked by the admin before they are submitted? or not?

i have seem more than a few questions which were just horrible.. offensive.. and some guys posted pics of their junk.. and asked if girls would have sex with them.. ugh. soo gross pics.. i lost my appetite.. i make sure to report them.. and many others report them too... and they are removed.. but aren't these questions checked by admins before they are submitted?

Most Helpful Guy

• The questions are not screened before getting submitted, no. That's the price of freedom. Some people abuse freedom to fulfill their own sick fantasies. GaG could revert to a completely closed system (similar to what it used to be), but that would lessen the user experience for the majority.

The admins could perhaps have a quicker trigger on these offensive and lewd questions, but I'm not quite sure what kind of tools they are given these days.

• it would b good if they could just not allow the nude pics.. that would b enough..

• It would require extremely expensive software to filter out nude pics. GirlsAskGuys is a big site, but not big enough to license that kind of software for a problem that is only a minor nuisance in the grand scheme of things.

Should the problem result in a noticeable dent in user participation and thus a loss on the bottom line, then I could see GaG investing in that type of software. Until then, we just have to deal with it.

What Guys Said 12

• That is not possible for GAG to do that. Think how many questions are posted and how many GAG staff they would need to check them if everyone was checked before it was posted. We would have to pay to use GAG if they did that.

• hmm.. got your point.. :)

• Lol... yeah... Sometimes questions don't get removed that I think should be. I guess that is matter of opinion though.

• Yes i agree they should check the question before allowing it to be posted
    cause sometimes it takes 24 hours for a reported question to even get taken down
    the more serious violated questions are removed asap but the less serious ones
    are removed 24 hours later and absolutely makes no sense at all.

• I agree, some people just to kill some time they post some really stupid shit but it can be quite entertaining. It sure beats your average "does he like me" questions.

As in for..."some guys posted pics of their junk.. and asked if girls would have sex with them.. ugh. soo gross pics.. i lost my appetite" ... LMFAO as if it were any different from some of these skanky girls posting "rate my ass" pictures.

• i dont even get the ''rate my ass'' questions.. and why girls do it.. but the thing is that at least they are wearing something.. but the pics i saw.. that was nude junk.. and erect to b pricise :P and that is just not accpetable..

• No, but everyone can report questions, drawing the attention of mods to them. Mods can then decide whether or not to hide the question from the public view.

• Nope, questions aren't "screened" before they are asked. It is up to the mods to report and remove questions.

That's why there are so many mods here!

• No put up straight away but admin can take them down and some mods have capacity to hide them.

• i always report them.. i just dont get why people do this..

• It baffles me as well

• Unfortunately no.. they only really check what's been reported and some mods hide some questions that are deemed inappropriate.

• Nope lol otherwise you wouldn't see half the questions you normally do.

• Only the vilest of comments are removed by the admins. I've lost 2 out of about 75.

And perhaps you should go elsewhere until you are mature enough not to refer to a guy's genitals as his 'junk'.

• no - - - -

• I've never seen such questions. probably cause i dont follow the topics they post in

• Personally I have not seen these. I have seen a lot of stupid questions but no dongs

What Girls Said 8

• The admin doesn't check things as far as I know before they are submitted but that's why there are moderators like me who have to go through content and get rid of the bad stuff which they oversee. Unfortunately it's not always physically possible for us to get everything immediately.

The best thing to do is to report and then they will get removed if any of us don't catch it in time. I'm sorry that you have encountered these things. We try our best, that's all I can say xx

• so nice of you.. and i get that.. it is not possible to get everything immediately.. and i make sure to report them.. can we tell this to a mod if we see such a question? @SolitaireBond?

• If you want to correspond with a moderator regarding the removal of a question then It's best to send such requests to Super Moderators or Uber Moderators such as myself as we can immediately get rid of the questions if they are violating our guidelines. Normal moderators can hide comments and opinions but not questions so it depends on what you want removed

You can go here to see the list of all the different moderators and their usernames: Just go on the last link
      http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

But please don't stop reporting things! It's a really good way of helping the admin out too.

• No, they are posted immediately without an admin checking them which is why they have a moderation team to hide them until permanent deletion.

• They aren't checked beforehand, but once reported the admins are notified. And if moderators see them, they are taken down immediately.

• yes.. that i know.. just wished they were not allowed to b submitted..

• hahaha NOPE LOL
    So many disgusting and stupid questions are asked, they are clearly not checked!

• yes.. sooo disgusting.. yuck...

• I guess not then. Unless the admins are the ones posting the offensive content! xD

• lol.. yeah.. :D :D :D

• No way, haha. You wouldn't have gotten sick to your stomach otherwise.

• We check questions submitted by Xper level 1 users. We would be here all day if we checked every single question submitted, so if you see an inappropriate question report it.

• i do report.. always.. :)

• No, they aren't. That's why we see so many stupid/racist/sexist/etc questions here (they usually eventually get deleted though)