How canI report someone who is harassing me through messages?

says it all up there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to their profile and click on the flag icon. You can also block them at the same time

What Guys Said 5

• Click on their profile page - Click Block - Then there is a flag in right hand corner, click on that, a drop down list appears pick harrassment, user then reported by you.

• You can block them? No need to report them when you can actually block all their messages! and the person won't be able to communicate with you at all

• the person is asking me if i want to give them a blow job. i want to report it.

• You won't believe how Many times girls on here must be receiving perverted msgs.. from perverted guys... and it's the internet... nothing if goona happen by reporting him cause GAG won't give you an immediate response to the report...

Gag even takes a lot of time to remove some flagged comments...
      So just block them

• You should always report someone for sending explicit rude or harassing messages. Think about how much trouble you're saving the next person.

• I am not sure which one.
    But try this link

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• go to the name of the person harassing you and report them that way. :) hope this helps

• you can just block him

What Girls Said 8

• You can block someone by going to their profile. You should see a big orange button that says "follow." Directly to the left of that is the block button. Then, to report them, look at the top right corner of their profile, you should see a flag icon, click that and you can select the report reason "private messages."

• You can either report the user or you can message me with the details and I'll look into the situation for you right away.

• Yes, you can.

• You can go on their profile and click on the flag and that reports them, or choose to block them instead.

• block him.. he will not b able to send you messages..

• You go to their profile, click on the flag button and then select private messages as your reason to report.

• Lady, just block them. (>ლ)

• Maybe just block him?