Why GAG says me:You've already shared the same post but I actually haven't?

Why the fock?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take your Anon off and I will check to see if you have

• My anon?

• Never mind anyway people here are saying yes you did make the same post before

• I didn't! i remember it very fucking good, see my answer in one of the girls above

What Girls Said 3

• Did you already ask a question with the same title?

• It is a bug. It happened to me yesterday as well and as a result my post was posted twice. Click f5 and you will see your post is already there.

• Not everyone have a computer...

• Meh, sorry for assuming then.

• Np...

• You probably did, you just don't remember

• I asked in the past what would GUYS most prefer in girls about cheekbones. Now i would ask GIRLS about what they would prefer in guys about cheekbones. I remember very well what i've posted. Don try to fool me

• Oh, so you're referring to question you posted. You should have been more specific jeez -_-

• Yes, it is not my problem that this site is trying to fool me👹

What Guys Said 2

• You are repeating the same title agian😊check it once then problem solved.

• This is fuckin' unhelpful

• Why people say i have remade the same post, this doesn't has a basis, do they think before they click?

• Haha... tanks and I understood that you have solved the problem because this is troll attempt😀have a nice day😊

• you have already made a post