What's the point of blocking someone if you can still see their posts?

Isn't the whole point of blocking to not have to deal with that person in any regard?

Most Helpful Girl

• They cannot interact with you. However, it is supposed to hide their activity as well, but for some reasons it doesn't work even if you hide their activity in your settings.

• Thanks for M/H!

What Girls Said 4

• At least they can't interact with you, which is nice.

• You can hide activity of blocked users in your account settings.

• It's the way it supposed to be but it doesn't work.

• Don't mind my answer I just want to say... HOLLY FUCK... you're HOT!!! have a good day :)

What Guys Said 5

• The point of blocking is so that they cannot harass you, which essentially means they cannot send you private messages, and they cannot comment on your opinions, and they cannot post opinions on your questions (but in turn, you cannot post on their questions, and cannot comment on their opinions).
    If you ask a question as anonymous, or if they ask a question as anonymous, then you'll still be able to post on each other's stuff.

• Eh it prevents me from wasting my time on picking apart every one of their posts

• The prob I have is that even though I have this female venom spitting psycopath blocked she can post anonymous and lure me back in. Unless im not blocking her right?

• I soon will be the one, people block, too bad they will still see my posts.

• not sure who you blocked but I wish it was me. so please block me.