What do the members titled "Editor" do?

What are they editing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think they can edit anything. They're all users who post MyTake articles regularly and ones that are featured at that.

• So basically all you have to do is post "Takes" instead of questions? That gets your stuff featured?

Well I guess I asked. SMH.

• No, they are regular users who still post questions and answer them like everyone else. Here's the explanation from the site FAQ:

"What is an Editor on GAG?

Editors are GAG users who have consistently written informative, interesting, or helpful myTakes. When a user is awarded Editor status, all of the myTakes they write will be instantly promoted. Like always, 50 xper points will be earned for every promoted myTake and 100 xper points will be earned for each featured myTake! Featured myTakes are myTakes that the admins select to be highlighted at the top of the myTakes page and on the SiteFeed. The admin staff still reviews the published content and then will make the decision to "feature" it on the homepage or un-promote the myTake. To become an Editor, keep writing great myTakes!"

Explains it much better than I can. Hope that helps you.

• Just write myTakes :)

• Their myTakes get featured automatically

What Guys Said 4

• their takes will b feautured automatically

• They are editing YOUR LIFE

• They write editorials (myTakes)

• they type useless mytakes.