Change in Xper and prices - Thinking of leaving?

Sometimes it was a drag but under old rules I was getting just over a donation to RAVEN a week now I am getting half points and price to RAVEN is gone up. It just feels a lot harder to motivate myself. I am close to a donation level on RAVEN might just get that and leave.
Going to be quiet for a few days while I think about it.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't deactivate, just take a break.

What Girls Said 12

• Although we never spoke.
    I always seem to bump into you.
    This extreme raise in xper points put everyone at a disadvantage.
    You will be missed if you leave <3

• I'm not thinking of leaving but I can understand why you would want to, especially when you're not profiting from this yourself but were using it for a good cause.

• I think you've done more than enough in terms of donation and you should want to remain on GAG because you enjoy being part of the community. But if this change is bothering you, leaving is entirely up to you. I recommend you express your issue with admins though, they may compromise or reconsider. However, I believe they're doing this because it's costing them too much because more and more people are joining GAG and requesting donations and gift cards. If that's the case, then I feel their decision is entirely justified. I can see them removing the option altogether in the future if they get more popular.

• nah dont go. dont think about it purely from this angle. think of the social side of it. I'm sure youv met some great people here, and we could do with more advice and wisdom round here.
    stay.

• Yeah. I know what you mean...

I'm thinking the same thing... Maybe just come here when I need some advice, but even then I might get some snarky comment instead of anything useful... so...

Good luck with your contemplation. =)

• Good to know you're not too attached to this site. This site is like a drug to many who can't seem to leave... me included!

• The prices have always gone up, that's nothing new. If you want to leave then leave. You'll be missed by your homeslices.

• I always appreciate your opinions and wish you the best if your decision is to leave :-)

• the xper don't affect me as much, but the people leaving does

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1573602-i-thought-he-liked-me

Dont go. Please answer mineee. u answered my others

• I believe most people are actually tempted to leave right now.

• This is messed up media.giphy.com/media/1VGJdYah6O3jG/giphy.gif don't leave I always get good advice from you

What Guys Said 17

• OMG! Sir, you too? You're one of the rare gems who are not xper hunters. Most of the people are here for Amazon gift cards but not you. You donate them to needy ones. I also donate every single point but I'm not leaving because I have determination and zeal to give my best no matter what will happen. I don't want you to leave but yeah we can't do anything. The place is getting boring too.

Anyways, it was nice to spend every bit with you. You are one of the most disciplined and dedicated GAGer. I enjoyed being enlightened by your experience. Enjoy your beatific life and make it a mesmerizing experience. Stay prosper and have a zest to overcome all of your life endeavours :)

Farewell KDA20, remember in blessings.
    Regards,
    YourFutureEx

Game on folks, believe!

• I don't know about you, but I think the whole idea of giving people stuff for whining on the internet is a tad bit stupid.

• For me, it doesn't make any difference, this giftcards thing doesn't work here in my country anyway, but I'm thinking of leaving because I'm busy with studying and stuff.

• Having just gotten back from the non-GaG life, you will be fine. I'd suggest gettting your last donation in, soliciting contact info from people you might want to keep up with/have as penpals and then embracing free time once again!

You once had free time and came to GaG, now who knows where you will go?

• what would you do when you get bored then?

• gosh r u gonna leave as well?

don't dude... changes happen frequently here :/

• I'm on GAG purely for the experience. In fact I didn't really know about the whole redeem thing up until I reached 7exp.

Oh and bye.

• When I came to this site I didn't even knew about this gift thing. So that was never a motivation for me. In your case I truly believed that you were here to give helpful opinion and most of your opinions have always made sense. So don't leave because of change in rules regarding Xper and prices, leave if you feel that the site has become boring or you no longer have time in your life to log in and contribute on the site.
    I'm too thinking about leaving cause I am giving a lot of my time on this site these days lol.

• It's not the first time they do this. :-P

• Didn't know Prizes for Xper points was so damn important.

• i dont blame you

• you're one the few older users who is awesome, please don't go :(

• Lol I just answer for the heck of it

• No. I honestly see no reason to leave.

• I don't think I ever talked to you before, so I'm actually indifferent. Sorry about that!

• I don't blame you, I'm only here out of morbid fascination but the people who run this site kinda bum everyone out it seems. Reddit is a much better community when it comes to opinion share, laughs and reasoned topical debate, so I'd suggest checking that out.

• GAG's much better than ANY site bro... trust me ;)

• na, if GaG and reddit were restaurants: GaG would be Chicken Cottage and reddit would be Noma.

• Just leave lol... you make it seem like this site is such a big deal in your life.