People obsessing over lost user?

Do you think people are obsessing too much over all the users that have been leaving this site recently?

• Yes
    69% (27)45% (20)57% (47)Vote
  • No
    21% (8)32% (14)27% (22)Vote
  • Don't care
    10% (4)23% (10)16% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
11|21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, way too much, but it's understandable since some people are losing friends. Nobody that I'm super close with has left, so I'm just chillin and don't really care that much.

9|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• we r like an army. every lost GAGer is like a soldier dyin in battle... or general in some cases like kheserthorpe or sparrow24 :)

5|5
    0|1
  • Obsessing? i dont think so
    a lot of the time people on GaG build small relationships on GaG
    When you are constantly talking to someone for a period of a few months and they vanish, it feels like you lost a friend

Especially when those GaGers helped the community with great opinions, advice an ideas

3|3
    0|0
  • Way to big a deal. I wish gag would bring back the chat feature.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes within a small bubble certain user ard missed but in the grand scheme of things the site moves on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so... GAG is a caring community and the long term users are the backbone of the community.
    There is always a rotation of course, on any site. But when all the people giving good advise with a very helpful attitude run away, that's not good :-(
    Plus, when you constantly help out each other, you eventually become friends. In some cases it's really unfortunate when someone you've had so many nice discussions with, runs away :o

0|0
    0|0
  • they may be... :P bahahaa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we develop emotional relationships virtually its the new type of human behavior join the club you too will be like this if you meet someone cool virtually on here.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, people will come and go it makes no difference to me

as long as their not involved with any illegal stuff involving this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • The people who vote 'no ' on this poll, are the ones who don't understand how tight-knit the community here used to be.

1|0
    0|4
  • I don't really know. But then again I;m not the most social person out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well some people are really nice here so they will be missed when they leave.

0|1
    1|0
  • in a way it is sad to see people leave. We are like a community that noone really knows about much

1|0
    0|0
  • No way to vote A and C. This saddens me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy, crazies!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahahaha I am just point scoring with these questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes may be...
    i m not that regular here...
    few on gag know me and same from my side so...

0|0
    0|0
  • I really miss some.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lost one. Not obsessing though.

0|0
    0|0
  • @Chick180 and @John_Michaels were the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm new to this site. What's going on?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do (filler, up)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• well when ur part of the community for awhile, mushy as it sounds but they do become like a second family. i haven't had this obsessive attitude towards it. it's kinda inevitable. i have contact with some of them anyway so I'm alright.

2|2
    0|1
  • Cause some of us made really good friends on gag. So, obv we feel sad when they leave. But I'm glad I have them on FB and kik :)

1|2
    0|0
    • but wot about people like me who don't use fb/kik? we'll lose contact :(

• Show All
    • WTF? when Tedstar left?

anyway sure i'd give it 2 u... np :)

• @PiuBelloAmante Yes, level 8- Masters are leaving and new folks are taking over ;o lol.
      Good :D

@Klaatu51 I think he left couple of days ago without even saying goodbye to people :/
      Yayyyy, thanks :D

• Yes, I lament the loss of SandPlanet daily... Sandra come back! No one does creepy incest thong flashing like you did :'(

2|0
    0|0
  • The top experienced users... They are a dying breed... With their valuable knowledge and insights... Now this site is being overtaken by teens freaking out over little things... I'm bored.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think so, but it could just be me. I don't talk to many people and they didn't have much of an effect on my experience here, so I don't miss them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they're not obsessed. People here miss their gag friends who have left.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know them enough to really care.. but I would too I guess if I spoke to them daily or semidaily

0|0
    0|0
  • Missing the friends that we made isn't obsessing. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do think that. But I am pretty upset someone left :(

0|0
    0|0
  • yes Iv seen that happen resintly I almost quit but I dasided to stay

0|0
    0|0