What do the "Questions" under the "Follows" tab mean?

So you know how when you go to your profile, and you click on the tab "Follows" and then you can click on "Questions"? Well what does that mean? Does it mean I am following those specific questions? Because I don't remember ever following any questions...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it means those are questions you have followed. If you are on a question page, there is an orange button that allows you to "follow" that question which means you will see in your My Feed when someone posts on that question. You may have clicked that button my mistake. You can unfollow the questions by clicking the same button from the single question page. You can also hover over the minus sign on the right side of the question (from the question follows page) and it will ask you "Unfollow?" and click yes.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it does mean that. Maybe you accede toy clicked on the follow button or something?

• Accede toy... great autocorrect :)

• Lol. I guess I must have. The question I am apparently following is a month old, but I have never gotten any kind of updates about it. So what is the purpose of following a question? And how do I unfollow it?

• Omg haha! Sorry about the autocorrect didn't realize I put my opinion in like that lol. I think the purpose is if you would still like to see what other people have to say about the question, their opinion. Looks like you got the unfollow question answered already :)

• i wondered this too...

What Guys Said 1

• those are the questions that you are following. you can follow questions too.