Why are you on GirlsAskGuys?

I'm just curious since people are talking about others leaving. Then some say they are only here for the gift cards. So it made me wonder. So like the title says why are y'all on/using gag?

I'm here because I love asking questions and giving my oppinion. I also like seeing what everyone else asks or thinks. This website also gives some insite on what most people think now these days or what's going on in the world sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I first used this to ask questions when I noticed that my relationship with my boyfriend was becoming unhealthy, because searching wasn't enough. But we already broke up and I was really hurt so I asked for advice here, and while waiting for opinions I scrolled through questions and I felt other people's pain, so I started sharing my opinions. So far I've helped out two people and I am really really happy despite my break up. At least it worked out for other people. :)
    I don't really know what Xper is, or anything about gift cards. I'm just glad I found GaG. :)

What Guys Said 14

• I like sharing my opinion on stuff and debating.

This is really the only place I can debate about things that don't have to do with sports. Since that's all I talk about with my friends

Not that I get bored of talking sports, but it's nice to change things up

• Stumbled upon it because I like talking/reading about gender perspectives, dating, etc.

GaG can be amusing, sometimes a boneheaded waste of time, sometimes (on rare occasions) a good answer can be found.

Right now, I'm on due to the sheer force of habit. Which is bad. So I'll likely deactivate so I can get more important things taken care of.

• I'm here because I like here.

• Part of me goes on gag because I like to give advice to people, the other part of me goies on because I have no life :D

• Because it's kinda entertaining.

• To help others and to pass time.

• I'm here because I had a question nearly a year ago. I liked the sense of community this place had so I stuck around. I think G@G is a beautiful place overall and I dont plan to leave permanently anytime soon. I will be less active.

• I'm here to help support people

• I'm using it to ask girls questions...

• No friggin' idea.

• to give advise and ask stuff

• Cause i wana help people.

• I'm on summer break

• I don't know - I have lost my way a bit - I was spending too much time on GaG and Xper farming and donating to RAVEN was as good a reason as any - Maybe I needed the change for my own behaviour.

What Girls Said 11

• Because I'm always bored, I like the people here and I like answering questions. :) So used to it now that can't see myself NOT being here.

• I'm here because I like giving advice and asking fun questions. I also enjoy the diversity. There are so many different people here from all over.

• I'm here to meet new people, give advice, and ask questions. I don't care about the xper or the rewards, I think it's stupid that people are leaving for that reason.

• I was definitely not here for the gift card. But the fact I was so close to the gift card with my xper made it all about the gift card.

I'm rarely on GaG anyways

• God that really does suck. That type of thing happens A LOT in Online games as well. Like if your so close to saving up points to get extra fun stuff. Then the promote for it ends once your just that close. Or in games your close to having enough gold to buy an item in auction but then someone else takes it the second you get the gold. :(

• my point exactly!😧well nothing i can do

• Because I have no life :/

• To help out when I can & to pass the time.

• It's my dirty little secret.

• I found it and it's helpful

• To help people!

• I sort of stumbled upon GAG and I stay because it's entertaining and very amusing.

• Because I have nothing better to do.