G@Gers come and fight me?

I propose the Amazon gift card be raised to 10 000 xper points for me personally I don`t redeem it I choose to donate it instead, since I`m a "rich snob" part of the 1% who owns 80% of everything. This way g@g would be weeded out of all those who give silly answers and are here for the gift cards

• great idea lets exterminate those insects
  • *face palm*
  • *double face palm*

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted A. Burn you xper hunters. Some people really give shitty advice. And whenever we comment on their opinions, they don't reply back because it won't earn them xper and they already got they wanted and they can't proove their shit right.

I never redeemed for gift cards. I'm genuinely here to help people and the points earned during the process will be donated :) double succour!!!

What Girls Said 9

• 3|3
    • Yeah but some people deserve it. Plus this was in Harry Potter.

• You beat him girl!

• It's not even gentleman like to even solve problems getting into fights in real life. Seems the asker doesn't know movies are just movies, it's not real.

• What you said made no since... Though I can agree with part of it that many people don't care about giving advice and are only here for the gift card.

However where you said I donate it, now if you donate it it's a good cause so why on earth would you not want to get them more easily so you can give it so someone else that really needs it?

And what does rich have to do with gift cards? You can afford stuff? So what good for you! But you can still get free stuff which would make you/ keep you rich al what you're saying makes no since. If you don't have to spend money why do it?

• Good for you, bro.

• Ugh. Gross. Who cares.

• No thanks.. I can make a meagre 50+ at the casino :p. I'll let you win.

• D) Double face palm
    One of the most pathetic request ever. There would be a catch to this anyways.

• *double face palm*

• Giftcards? W H E R E

• its best if you are in the dark

• Damn those face palms.
    My face is hurting...

What Guys Said 9

• I agree to a certain extent - While I am a Xper grabber - I try and give decent albeit short answers but a there isn't a lot you can do about stupid questions.
    My favourite colour is green
    My favourite TV is The 100
    He/She likes you
    Your dick is fine
    You look good
    By the way I never redeemed a card - I gave all my points to RAVEN

• so I guess you are the one male that voted a

• Cool beans

• Just take a look at my profile picture and you will understand what I think about this...

• Yh m8. I'll fite yah. I'll knok u da fuk out m8.
    swer on me nanz grave.

• all this for gift cards.

Get a life people!!

• let's do it for 100k then

• How rich are you?

• eh whatevs

• *Facepalms so hard he smacks through his face to the backside of his skull.