Was @Chick180 the greatest troll/catfish in GAG history?

Whether its a man, woman or he-she, i have no idea. all i know is she was the only troll, catfish, whatever to fool an entire website. if people actually think gorgeous girl like her is going to message guys flirting with them for no reason is an idiot. she messaged me telling me im sexy and i knew right there she was a catfish. i also notice most of her comments on this site are troll answers and she would pick fights just to get a rise out of people. she also never posted another photo because that was the only photo of the girl in her photo she could find. how is it that nobody else noticed this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I still think animedreama was the best one here by far. Totally took it levels beyond all the other catfishes here. But basically who cares I'm sure she/he's not going to be the last one and their clearly not the first. But let's all totally make a hall of fame for the gag "catfishes" and cast our votes at who will win this months catfish award... 😂😂😂😂 and who ever calls the next catfish and gets it right you get a cookie 🍪 and a star sticker. Your welcome.

What Girls Said 22

• Your only clear evidence for her being a catfish is that there's no way a pretty girl would flirt?
    You've never seen real life attractive women with flirtatious personalities?

I thought you would say that you found her photos on many different sites or something.
    I really never spoke to her... so I have no reason to care whether she left or not.
    Every one loved her because of her looks from what I see.
    In my opinion, there are much better users on this site.
    Those would give quality advice.

• yes, pretty girls do flirt. but they don't message random guys on the internet telling them they're sexy. i agree, her advice was so stupid. she would purposely troll just to get a rise out of people.

• well. what is your point? there are no girls who compliment about sexiness or make sext messages?

• @platona not to random guys theyve never met on the internet, no they don't. the only exception to that rule is the fat and ugly chicks.

• People are still going on about this? She left. Who cares if she was fake or not. What evidence do people have that she was a catfish anyways? That she flirted with some guys online? Wow. The point is moot now anyways and we're just beating a dead horse here.

• No, saves/sandplanet/sandraslip/moonmice was the greatest catfish of gag history.
    Although I'm not convinced chick180 was genuine either and that's why I never acknowledged her much.

• Never really paid her much mind. I saw her picture pretty often and her get mentioned a lot but other wise I never saw helpful advice or ask any good questions.

Not to mention she had that same one profile pic ever I remember. If people couldn't figure out that she was a he and constantly hit on "her" I don't know what to tell them...

• It looks like you and maybe 3 other people can figure this out lol

• If you're glad she's gone then why are you still talking about it? She wasn't a catfish, but you can believe what you want.

• im sure you knew her personally, right?

• You're lyingggg. Just give it up already.

• Asker, her message wouldn't be deleted when she deleted her account. I have messages from people who have deleted still in my message folder.

• No like @BelleGirl21 said, it was SandPlanet and her/his many other alias's here that was the biggest catfish in GaG history. That catfish was around for years fooling everyone with his weird fetishes and pretending to be a woman. He would have two accounts at the same time sometimes, one male, one female and would play them against each other. I do 100 percent believe Chick180 was a catfish though and for all we know she could be one and the same I was just mentioning.

• I don't know anything about Sandplanet, so I can't speak there.

However, here is what I noticed: The people who agree with me (the smart ones), are usually people in your age group or older, OR, they're teenagers. For whatever reason, people between 20-29 years old are very very very gullible on this site and are defending Chick180.

I can't figure it out. It's teenagers and middle-aged adults are the only ones capable of figuring this out.

• I don't think she was actually a catfish. She changed her photo a few times and they were of the same person.

She was a troll and I loved her for it.

• you do realize she probably got the photos from someone's facebook, right? i mean i think it was a man the whole time anyway.

• and i repeat myself, the people on that mtv show Catfish messaged people who had the same photos of the same people and they they thought they were real. your naive.

• I don't really care. I wasn't trying to fuck her anyway.

• Some people are too obsessed with this site.

• Messages don't go delete by itself. I talked to a user who recently de-activated. Her messages was still there in my bank. :P

You don't have enough proof.

• I still have her messages lol he's lying haha

• @kinstrome yes but asker does not have any evidence to back his claims and he lied about the message being automatically deleted since she deactivated.

hahahah don't compare animedream to chick. Some of what Anime doesn't make sense. b Realistically, no white girl has an Asian girl for a lesbian girlfriend. That was already a red flag for me.

Who knows, she could be another low level troll of SandPlanet's.

• I'm not saying I support the claim that Chick180 was a troll, just that people have used multiple photos of another person in order to troll people in the past.

• I do flirt with guys, and I do messaged them when I think they're handsome/attractive.

I'll tell you this, she's my friend and I know for sure she's not a catfish because I talk to her outside of GAG.

• message*

• Who the F can hate you? Don't they realize how sweet you are 😕

• @YazanAA taww thanks :)

• U r a dumbdumb

• Where's your proof that she messaged you then?

• as i've said a dozen times, her messaged was deleted when she DEACTIVATED HER ACCOUNT

• Uh, no need for that. You're a liar and you've been ratted out.

• Messages are not deleted when people deactivate or are banned. They're only deleted after 6 months or if you do it yourself.

• i did not even know her.. never saw her..

• I feel like she isn't a catfish.
    Let me tell you, you might lose xper because of this question post. It might get removed. That's bad, dude.

• well, she was a catfish. if i love xper points to spread the truth, so be it.

• does that make them right? 9 out of 10 people can say 2+2=3, but that doesn't man the correct answer is 3.

• Gag users that seem to be real and good people say that she isn't.
      Common sense

• Does it really matter?

• well, no. i mean does GAG really matter? does the internet really matter?

• Why does it matter?

• I'm not quite sure. Haven't been on here long enough. Didn't she have a boyfriend?

• she said her boyfriend died of cancer.

• I have no idea lol

• @Kris85 this is like all shades of fucked up lol

• With your being anon how do we know your not catfishing us?

• catfish don't post anonymously. they show themselves to people to entice people.

• I meant the Asker with his first comment here.

• Nah, SandPlanet was the greatest troll in GaG history.

• She/he is still here with a new account... goes always anonymous, waiting to come out of the closet.. not me though.

• I don't know, but I am glad she's gone smfh

• yeah she was a troll anyway. why did you hate her?

• She didn't contribute much to this site anyways, except giving 3-word-advice and complaining how creepy guys hit on her

• i agree. her answers are so short but thats how catfish/trolls operate, they give short advice with no substance.

• Who cares?

What Guys Said 24

• Hahaha, some of you guys didn't leave the girl alone when she was active here and now you also refuse to leave her alone after she has gone. The irony.

• "she messaged me telling me im sexy and i knew right there she was a catfish."

Not gonna lie, this made me LOL. :)

• Right and that's why im sure she is a catfish.

• Oh, I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong--to be honest, I always assumed she was one too--I just found your wording hilarious.

• And once again, people in their 30's and older know she's a catfish. The teenagers know she's a catfish. For some bizarre reason, people aged 20-29 are very gullible and think she's real.

• You clearly werent here for the Saves incident...

Also we inboxed back and forth. She never flirted, we talked about college, future plans, personal beliefs.

You're one of the trolls that made her leave

• HA

Like a guys opinion about how I look matters to me

• I believe the consensus she was real

• based on what evidence?

• Not enough evidence here. Actually, i see no evidence here at all tbh. I'm not going to take your word for it that she messaged you when you go anonymous to make these claims. If you're going to make a question like this, show your username so what you say can be somewhat verifiable. i could go anonymous too and make wild claims about users messaging me who aren't here anymore, and no one would know the wiser. She did troll a lot, but peoples trolling habits are generally of no concern to me.

• she DID message me and I don't need to go unanonymous to prove that.

• Lmao mighty funny that our messages are still there as well. Give up Anon.

• Still got mine with her as well.

• Thanks for the question.

• Biggest twist in GaG history? I've been SandPlanet, SaVes, CommieDearest and NateInAK all at the same time. And now I'm slowly phasing out the models.

God damn it's exhausting playing all these characters!

Thank gawd I have functioning Multiple Personality Disorder.

• Show us the message she sent you. It's pretty stupid wasting time with accusations and have no proof.

• I still have her messages, so don't bother lying by saying it gets deleted when she deactivates.

• She gave her info to the people that she actually gotten to know and like, so she's not a catfish for sure. She is definitely a catch for sure though because she's one of the realist gager and the most bluntest gager here and I'll always respect her for that. She was definitely missed by many including myself.

• she was real wasn't she?

• no, she wasn't. the whole time lol

• hope she comes back one day though she was a good gal

• To be honest, I'v never observed anything weird about her...

• Why are we still talking about her?

• i never bothered with her honestly

• and another thing... i hated her attitude

• yes, and her attitude proved what kind of a troll she was.

• Both AnimeDreama and SandPlanet were elaborate catfish, and they're the only two people I know were confirmed as catfish on here.

It's possible Chick180 was a catfish, but I don't think we'll ever know now.

• how did they CONFIRM them as Catfish?

• AnimeDreama admitted to being a catfish before leaving.

Sandplanet was part of an elaborate expose done by CommieDearest, who left recently but whose awesome roundup of information is still out there.

• I don't think I've ever talked to her. Or at least I don't remember.

• I've never trusted her. I didn't care for her either.

• I always thought that s/n was a bit "off"

• Probably some Turkish or Indian guy lol

• I don't know but she was deffo a catfish that's for sure

• Lmfao you're a pathological liar, yeah right she messaged you, I don't believe that. I also remember seeing her verification pic. she wasn't a catfish. I agree with you that she was a troll but I found it funny

• I still stay in touch with her. Of course she is real, Anon is just butthurt beyond comprehension that he's a fucking waste of space.

• quit lying. you don't keep in touch with her.

• Yes I do, few of us in here do. Idc of you believe me or not.

• Many of them could been Catfishes and thought it was best to bail out
    no one has proof but they could be real , some people live life of being
    if we only knew what they were like in real life, i see things this way
    if someone wants to be Catfish and aren't out to hurt anyone innocent
    it makes no difference to me, when it becomes a problem is when
    someone Catfishes and hurts people than it's not good.

• Well, i bet a Amazon card a group of GaG members
      couldn't Skype with me and show me that their real?

• I've gone on Skype with a couple of people from here before. It's been a couple of years though.

• I call BS. She never contacted you to say how sexy you are.

• Yeah, pretty much