How to become a xper2?

I've been asking questions and writing opinions But i can't level up How do i do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try and Get as Many MHO as you can here, dear, by Answering as many Questions as you can and making them so Good that you get the Vote for your Confidence and... watch your Level Rise to your surprise.
    I started on GAG over a year ago and in the beginning it was easy for me and by the middle of the year I was to this Level 9. However, when it came to ten, it took me a bit longer, it seemed, for this was the Level of GURU which I finally Made before Christmas.
    Now it Really Seems it is taking me forever to Make Master. Everyone is saying that things are changing for some reason on here, and many of the old ones are leaving or have left, and to me... this seems the MHO are coming in slower because possibly newbie people either vote Late or GAG votes for them when they don't push a button like they should in the beginning of their beguine.
    Good luck, hang in there. xx

What Girls Said 2

• The more you look at it the harder it's going to be.
    Just relax, ask and answer.

It'll happen.

• You need to be above 18 lol jk I don't know

What Guys Said 4

• Have a look at 2nd FAQ on this list and see if there is anything you missed

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/xper

• write a mytake :D

• All you need to do is figure out how to leave the most opinions in minimal time.

• Login everyday, upload a profile picture, share opinions on myTakes and questions, get more followers. It just takes some time.