What happens when I report a question?

How long do I have to wait for it to be deleted? Suppose my claim is legit.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not automatic. It depends on how long it takes for one of the mods/admins to see it.

• The Admins are the ones who review the reports. Mods have the ability to hide posts, but we don't see anything that gets reported.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends how quickly the admins attend to it, so the time is variable. You won't be notified of it's deletion if it is deleted though.

• it takes a while.

What Guys Said 4

• You can report a question, but that doesn't automatically mean it will be removed by the admins. There are guidelines that they will have to weigh it against before making a decision. Before I became a Super Mod, I was told it would be at least 24 hours.

• It gets directed to the admins. If your claim is legit, it'll take upto 2 days :)

• Only the admins see the questions/opinions/comments that are reported.
    If you want to get someone to look at it faster, then message a... well, super moderator or above in the case of questions.

• why are you reporting my questions... snitch.

• It's not your question. lol