Why are there so many jealous girls on this site?

Updates:
I'm being serious. If a pretty girl gets asked to be rated they say 'too fake' 'too much makeup'. They call the pretty girls cstfishes etc

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Well tbh with you I have noticed that today, a guy asked a question claiming that chick180 was a catfish, there was a lot of negative responses from females criticizing that girl and there's even a girl who commented "I'm glad that she left" and she got 14 upvotes from girls lol. And anyone who says that she wasn't a catfish, he/she got a lot of downvotes from girls, Here's the question if are interested www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1526752-was-achick180-the-greatest-troll-catfish-in-gag-history

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly what I'm saying. i remember her posting a verification pic... smh. she might have been a troll but she wasn't a catfish...

• Well yeah, I think I saw that picture, and as you said she might be a troll but not a catfish, a catfish would do more than that, but anyway I guess jealousy is a human nature, you can't do anything about it, and it's understandable as long as it's not hatred or envy. thank you for MHO.

What Girls Said 8

• I just can't help myself, your beauty is to die for. D:

0|3
    0|0
  • The answer lies in your question :) they're girls not women. I think when females are still Immature they can be insecure

GIRLS DONT FORGET THIS:
    another girl being pretty doesn't make you any less attractive 👏👏👏👏👏

0|0
    0|0
  • They are emotionally immature and spoiled.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealous of what?

0|0
    0|0
  • not just on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of bitter jealous individuals on GAG.

1|0
    0|0
  • ikrrrr there was even this post a picture question and a lot of girls got dislikes by girls because of jealousy

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1402533-post-a-picture-of-you-without-makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm jealous of you >,>

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• If attention is not on them, they don't like it. When its on them, its okay

0|3
    0|0
  • I must say I never noticed - I must admit very surprised by @YazanAA analysis - Chick180 seems to stir up so many emotions bitch, catfish - I can only go by my own expierence, I only talked to her about twice and she was very nice to me both times.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, I can't believe how jealous they are lmfao. they all claim to hate her but they can't stop talking about her...

• jealous bout wot dude?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so jellllyyyyy

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls on this site have no reason to be jelly!

1|0
    0|0