Can you be permabanned from GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you can be banned from the site. People get banned for consistently having posts removed (they break the posting guidelines), harassing other users, or just being a total troll.

What Girls Said 3

• They can but there is so many ways to go around that.

• Yes you can be, but it's very difficult to do. You would have to constantly be harassing others to the point to where GaG feels the need to remove you for the safety of others

• yes you can.

What Guys Said 6

• They can block your ip so you cannot get on the site anymore, so yeah

• Wow really lol!! I never knew that...

What does someone have to do in order for then to be block? And never get bad to gag?

• @JoahZ10nT probably iif you keep coming back and violating the site rules every time you come back, they may get tired of you and just block your ip for that :P

• Yeah I think your IP address can be banned

• yeah... if u r a bad boi 8)

• I'm sure you could be if you were actually acting badly enough for such an action to be taken.

• The most they can do is ban someones ip but even then it's not that hard to change an ip address.

• Maybe ))))))