How many of you on here just give quick, one lazy sentence answers, in hopes of being first to answer to get that 1 Xper point?

I've noticed this lately, don't know if people are just lazy with their responses or more caught up with their Xper points and trying to answer as fast as possible.

• I sincerely answer, but most often they are one sentence responses.
  • I answer as fast and short as I can, which means a lazy one sentence response, for the Xper point.

Most Helpful Girl

• I answer sincerely. Sometimes my answers are one sentence, but sometimes I end up writing more than the site allows and have to finish my reply in comments to myself.

What Girls Said 12

• No. If I can't give a good answer, I skip the question. Is that extra point really going to make a huge difference?

• I answer sincerely most times. Sometimes I answer with short responses and other times I write paragraph on paragraph responses. It depends what kind of mood I'm in or the type of question I am responding to.

• Depends on the question. If it's advice, I tend of give long answers. If its a certain choice (whats your height) then I will give short answers. Not about xper. I'm just bored xD

• Sometimes short and to the point is all you need.

• Inexperienced people gives short answers

• Tbh I don't know what's the deal with Xper points, but if they get people to answer more questions more often then I'm not against them

• I try to give my honest opinion and sometimes it can be in 1 sentence.

• I just want the exper so I can start posting more questions and links.

So I guess Im one of those people

• i never even knew about it. them extra 1 xper point lol

• Thanks for the valuable +1.
    J/K.
    Or not :o

• I never do that.

• sometimes there just really isn't much to say.

What Guys Said 9

• Nowadays I've been keeping my word count low, but it's partly influenced by the fact that I know that if I type more than 4 lines, then it'll just fade out. So I try to keep it short. Still, I voted A). I don't give up on most of my opinions though, I tend to respond to comments. I think.

• It depends on the question to be honest. In the cases that I do answer fast with short responses, it's not because I want to get extra xp, it's because I want to be the first to post a funny gif😃

• I usually keep to one sentence but try to be sincere.

• If you read any of my posts, you will quickly find the answer. Few of them are one sentence. Many are several paragraphs.

• u used to get 2 points though...

• I like to give concise answers because I know I don't like to read long answers but I make sure it's poignant.

• If I answer in one sentence, it is a really kick ass sentence! :)

• It depends tbh. Sometimes I can think of nothing more to say so I'll give the shortest, most logical answer I can think of. Other times, they'll be longer and more well thought out.

• thanks for the xper.